Three (3) Main Values Of Kuding Tea
- Nutritional value of Kuding Tea – it has polyphenols, favonoids, quercetin, selenium, vitamins like C,D,E and minerals. The flavonoids in Green World Kuding Plus tea is over 10 times of that in other tea leaves.
- Health Benefit of Kuding Tea – modern research suggests that the herb promotes blood circulation, lower blood pressure, and lower blood lipids, including cholesterol. It has the reputation of preventing deterioration of the heart and brain function and maintains proper body weight.
- Unique feature of Kuding Tea.- the experience of drinking the tea is somewhat unusual. The taste of the tea is a pure, distinctive bitter, which, at first would seem to make it undesirable. But, there is also an underlying sweet taste, one which becomes pronounced once the bitter wear off, a moment after taking a sip of the tea.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Prevents common cold and flu;
- Alleviates rhinitis, itching eyes, red eyes and pain in the eyes caused by wind-heat;
- Detoxifies and improves healthy bowel movement;
- Improves mental focus and memory;
- Accelerates blood circulation, reduces blood cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure;
- Prevent deterioration of heart and brain function;
- Maintains proper body weight.
All groups except for pregnant women