Know about Safi
Safi is an ayurvedic tonic comprises of Neem, Tulsi, Chirata,Chobchini, Keekar, Brahmi, etc. It acts as a natural blood purifier. Safi, the herbal healthcare product, helps in cleansing blood impurities thus good for skin glowing by removing skinissues. Safi is known to remove toxins from the body thus helpful in minimizing the impact of acne, pimples and blemishes. As per Hamdard, it is good for the digestive system and ensures to treat constipation, cures boils, pimples and skin eruptions. It is bitter in taste.
Benefits of Safi
Photo credit: Hamdard
- Skin glowing: Safi is helpful in removing toxins and harmful substances from the body, thus good for skin glowing, skin care and prevention of pimples, acne and skin rashes.
- Blood purifier: It acts as a natural blood purifier by removing impurities from blood as well as the body thus provides radiant skin.
- Digestion: It is beneficial for digestion and helpful in curing of constipation.
- Nose bleeding: It helps to cure nose bleeding.
- Liver: As per hamdard, it is good for liver.
- Thyroid: Use of Safi is also beneficial in case of thyroid.
- Skin diseases: The presence of Neem in Safi, helps to protect from many skin diseases.
- Stomach clear: The presence of Senna ensures to clear the stomach.
Safi as a blood purifier
Safi is a Hamdard product, used as a blood purifier. The Unani aqueous extract cleanses blood impurities by removing toxins from the body thus helpful in treating of acne, pimples and blemishes. It is also good for smooth digestion thus prevents skin eruptions.