Broken bones occur by accident or because the bones have some deficiency such as a lack of Vitamin D and Calcium. They may also occur owing to Osteoporosis.
– Deformity of the extremities
– Obstruction of the normal movement of limbs,
– Sensation of rubbing between 2 bones.
– Lack of Calcium
– Lack of Vitamin D
1. Immoblise person (lay person down) and place affected area in a splint.
2. Get a competent person to set the bones straight so that they can mend correctly.
3. During recovery, it is necessary that new tissue be formed to join the broken bones together and the damaged tissue be repaired; therefore the recommended under Products is required.
4. Stop eating refined carbohydrates such as sugar (candy), since these elimiinate calcium.
Nature-Min Tablets. 6 tablets daily, 2 with each meal. Needed for proper composition of bones.
Calcium Tablets (with Vitamin D and Magnesium). 6 tablets daily, 2 with each meal. Essential for bone growth and reparation.
Absorbent-C Tablets. 3 tablets daily, 1 with each meal. Powerful anti-oxidant, repairs and maintains body tissue.
Nutritional Shake. 1 daily. Excellent source of a balanced meal, providing amino acids, proteins, fiber, vitamins and minerals.