The benefits of Forever Bee Propolis:
- Natural immune support
- Fortified with royal jelly
- Contains many trace elements
- Helps maintain a healthy respiratory system
When we think of bees, honey and pollen are foremost in our thoughts. Another important substance, propolis, is a sticky resin collected by bees. Honeybees collect and metabolise the propolis, using it as a sealant for small gaps within the hive. It’s so effective, the interior of the beehive is said to be safer than most operating rooms.
As a food, propolis has a 5,000-year old history. The Assyrians and the Greeks used propolis to help maintain good health. Fortified with royal jelly, Forever Bee Propolis is an excellent way to help support the body’s natural defences.
Propolis Health Benefits:
- Propolis is a natural antibiotic and has been successfully used in the treatment of cold and flu symptoms, acne and skin infections.
- Propolis prevents or retards the growth of cancerous cells in the body; it is therefore beneficial for people fighting cancer.
- Propolis can help reduce the chances of cataracts.
- Propolis can help stop yeast infection naturally and prevent their re-occurrence. It has also been found to be very effective against the oral yeast infections which haunt denture users.
- Propolis can help women with endometriosis-associated infertility. Studies show that 60% of women become pregnant after taking Propolis regularly.
- Propolis when used in the form of mouthwash, it is effective in healing surgical wounds in mouth.
- Used as a gargle, it can relieve a raw sore throat while promoting healing.
- Propolis is largely used for dentistry purposes as a dental plaque cure, for dental pain treatment, gingivitis and dental cavities.
- Propolis have been shown effective against a wide range of disease producing microbes, including staphylococcus aureus.
Propolis Nutrient Content: There are more than 150 active components in Propolis, one of which is flavonoids – responsible for its bright yellow color – are responsible for most of its healing benefits.
In addition, bee propolis contains phenols that seem to be responsible for many of its antimicrobial effect. The bee products also have B-vitamins and amino acids.
Forever Bee Propolis is 100% natural with no added preservatives or artificial colours. It is also an excellent natural food form, providing a wide array of useful elements loaded with nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and a rich supply of other elements in trace amounts.
Formula Ingredients: Bee propolis (powdered) 500mg.
Honey, soya protein isolate, carob, silica, almond flavour, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, royal jelly. Contains soya, tree nuts (almond).
Contents: 60 tablets.
Directions: Take 1 tablet, twice daily.
If You’re From Any Of The Countries Below You Can Place Your Order Forever Bee Propolis From Forever Living Online International Secure Store.
How to Place your Order >>> Steps One.. Click on your Country Button Below and you we be redirect to our Forever Living Online Secure Web-Store Product Page. Step Two.. When your at the Product Page Click on Add To Cart yellow Button to Add The Product to Shopping Cart and Continue.
To Enjoy 15%-48% Discount Fill out Free Online Registration Form.
YOU CAN ALSO READ >>>