The human body naturally has sugar, or glucose, in the blood. The right amount of blood sugar gives the body’s cells and organs energy. Too much blood sugar is known as hyperglycemia.
- Antibodies to insulin or to the site in the cell where insulin binds (seen in autoimmune diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis).
- Suboptimal quality insulin (less effective insulin) as seen in people with certain genetic diseases.
- Genetic tendency to insulin resistance as seen in the people of Latino, African American, Native American or Asian-American heritage.
WHAT ARE NORMAL INSULIN LEVELS?
|Insulin level||Insulin level (SI units*)||Values in pmol/L|
|Fasting||<25 mIU/L||<174 pmol/L|
|30 minutes after glucose administration||30-230 mIU/L||208-1,597 pmol/L|
|1 hour after glucose administration||18-276 mIU/L||125-1,917 pmol/L|
|2 hours after glucose administration||16-166 mIU/L||111-1,153 pmol/L|
|≥3 hours after glucose administration||<25 mIU/L||<174 pmol/L|
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIGH INSULIN LEVELS?
- High insulin levels generally translate into an overworked pancreas. This may be followed by the exhaustion of the pancreatic cells, resulting in the development of diabetes mellitus.
- Diabetes further brings on complications such as heart disease, nerve damage, eye damage and kidney damage.
- High insulin levels have been linked to the development of certain cancers such as cancer of the gut, although it is not proven conclusively.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a dysfunction of the liver due to increased fat deposition inside the organ. It is seen in individuals with insulin resistance.
- High insulin levels hasten plaque buildup in the large blood vessels causing atherosclerosis (blockages).
- High levels of insulin affect the estrogen-progesterone ratio in the ovaries and may result in polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) that may cause irregular periods and infertility in young women
Keeping Your Blood Sugar Levels In Check Can Help You Feel Better!.
Keeping your blood sugar levels balanced is one of the most important steps you can take for overall health and vitality.
Natural Blood Sugar Control Pack Benefit:
It lowers idle cholesterol for proper blood flow
It detoxifies your liver
It lowers blood sugar levels
It nourishes your digestive system
It has a healing effect on arthritis
It prevents strokes
It cleanses your blood
It helps against auto-immune disorders
It stimulates your appetite
It helps regulate your bowel movement
It helps your kidneys get rid of excess fluids in your body
Get started with these three Su to help you rein in your blood sugar and better manage type 2 diabetes:
Natural Blood Sugar Control Pack Better Control Of Their Blood Sugar and Better Blood Pressure And Also Supports Insulin Function, Pancreatic Cell Regeneration & Glucose Utilization*.
Aloe Vera Gel:Aloe Vera Gel has been used as a traditional medicine for various ailments for a very long time. This is a daily nutritional drink that helps to maintain the digestive system and also the energy level in your body. It also helps in balancing the immune system. It has been noted that the body cells becomes more sensitive to insulin when Aloe Vera gel supplementation is regular. Good for detoxification or internal cleansing. may help people with skin disorders, arthritis, asthma, bowel dysfunction, cramps, colon cleansing, candida, diabetes, digestive disorder, herpes, headaches, heartburn, hypertension, hemorrhoids, insomnia, indigestion, overweight, rashes, shingles, stomach disorder, tiredness, tension, throat infection and ulcers. Click Here to order Aloe Vera Gel Online From Forever Living Secure Store. Imagine slicing open an aloe leaf and consuming the gel directly from the plant. Our Forever Aloe Vera Gel® is as close to the real thing as you can get!
- 99.7% pure inner leaf aloe Vera gel
- No added preservatives
- Supports healthy digestion
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports nutrient absorption
- Helps maintain natural energy levels
- Forever Aloe Vera Gel is one of the most effective foods Supplement that can help us regulate our blood sugar levels in a natural way.
- Regular consumption of fresh aloe Vera juice is extremely beneficial for stabilizing the amount of glucose in our bloodstream.
- The hypoglycemic ability of aloe Vera can turn out to be equally advantageous for patients of both IDDM (insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus) and NIDDM (non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus).
- It can lower blood sugar level as much as 50% in just a couple of months.
- It detoxifies the body, which helps in eliminating the excess glucose from the bloodstream.
- It has incredible antioxidant as well as anti-inflammatory properties, which keep us protected from various other issues, such as ulcers, wounds, infections, etc. related to diabetes.
- It can boost the secretion of insulin in your body, thereby making the alleviation of diabetes easy.
- Being a natural ingredient, it causes no adverse side effect while treating diabetes.
- If you take two Half Glass of aloe Vera juice (anywhere between 5 ml and 15 ml) every day, the blood sugar level will go down significantly.
- Decreased blood lipids (fats) in patients with abnormally high levels of these molecules in the blood (e.g. some people with ) and/or acute hepatitis (liver disease)
- Decreased swelling and faster healing of wound injuries. Leg wounds and ulcers are common complications of diabetes, and they typically take longer time to heal than in healthy non-diabetic individuals.
- Helps the healing process in regards to both pain and inflammation
Fields of Greens:The Fields of Green vegetables thanks to the favorable effect all of components – the vitamins, proteins, fiber, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and chlorophyll – we can receive. Forever Living Products processed Fields of Greens of the young wheat grass, alfalfa, barley grass and cayenne pepper which are keeping beneficial ingredients of minerals (like selenium, magnesium etc.), vitamins and enzymes. It contains also phytonutrients to which is essential for healthy immune system. Forever Living squeeze them coldly in a bottle, order to get more healthy benefits of green grass.
- Decreasing blood cholesterol levels; decreasing blood glucose response to meal.
- Decreasing cholesterols and increasing high density lipoproteins.
- Preventing cholesterol absorption in the gut.
- Providing the temporary relief of soreness and burning.
- It nourishes your digestive system
- has a healing effect on arthritis
- Help prevents strokes
- Helps regulate your bowel movement and improve digestion
- Boosts your immune system
- Its antibacterial properties help against disease, so you stay healthy
- It is a natural remedy for various ailments
- Cleanses your blood as well as your cardiovascular system
- Its capsaicin content helps with better food digestion
- reduces your risk of having a heart attack
- lower your blood pressure
- helps boost metabolism
- It is a good source of beta carotene
- It boosts your immune system
- It repairs the damage caused by free radicals
- It helps relieve stress-related fatigue
- It prevents ulcers
Garcinia Plus Capsules.The garcinia fruit extract and chromium content curbs appetite and breakdown fats and carbohydrates. Garcina Plus – a natural dietary supplement from the fruit of the garcinia cambogia tree. Contains chromium, lowers cholesterol and fatty acids, enhances the liver’s ability to process calories more effectively, boosts metabolic rate. it goes directly to the digestive tract through the liver reducing the need to eat excessive amount of food ( an appetite suppressant); Click Here to order Garcinia Plus Online From Forever Living Secure Store.
- It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check.
- It blocks your body’s ability to make fat and It puts the brakes on your appetite.
- Garcinia cambogia may make it easier for your body to use glucose, the sugar your cells need for energy.
- Weight management
- Improved glucose metabolism (according to a study shared in the American Journal of Physiology).
- Decreased appetite.
Forever Bee Pollen®Forever Bee pollen is known as nature’s wonder food because it contains nutrients that can aid individuals suffering from diabetes and its complications. Strengthening the immune system – Forever Bee pollen contains high amount of anti-oxidant that protects the body from stress caused by diabetes. Too much sugar in the blood can cause stressful damage in the vital organs. Bee pollen can help lesson those damages and improve its function. Pollen is the fertilizing dust found in flowers. Bees gather pollen from flowers and bring it back to their hives to use as a food source. Without pollen, plants, trees and flowers could not exist; even we depend on it. Bee Pollen is readily digestible and easily absorbed by the human body. Research by scientists suggest that Bee Pollen provides energy and may enhance stamina. Forever Bee Pollen® is gathered in specially-designed stainless steel collectors and ensures the freshest and most potent natural food. Forever Bee Pollen® is all-natural and contains no preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors.
- Bee pollen has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may aid your body in wound healing.
- Bee pollen helps treating and preventing cancers, which occur when cells proliferate abnormally.
- Some evidence suggests bee pollen may improve your body’s utilization of nutrients.
- Bee pollen may boost your immune system, helping you avoid illnesses and unwanted reactions.
- Bee pollen has been used traditionally to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Your liver is a vital organ that breaks down and removes toxins from your blood.
- Lower Heart Disease Risk Factors Like High Blood Lipids and Cholesterol
- Bee pollen is loaded with a wide variety of antioxidants, among them flavonoids, carotenoids, quercetin, kaempferol and glutathione.
Why take a Our Sugar Blood Control Support Pack supplement?
Maintaining healthy levels of blood glucose is vital for health. A spike or drop can sometimes be fatal. Very often, healthy individuals too can experience fluctuations in either direction leading to a plethora of health issues. Some of the common symptoms of unhealthy levels of blood sugar include
- A feeling of constant tiredness
- Excessive thirst and hunger
- Troubles with managing weight
- Wounds taking longer than usual to heal
- Troubles with heart health
- Digestive problems
Even if you are a healthy individual with no diagnosed blood sugar conditions, you may face these symptoms because your body lacks the right nutrients that help keep blood sugar in check.