FOREVER LIVING SOLUTION TO INFERTILITY IN WOMEN: As we must have noticed, excess of unwanted fat translating to obesity is one of the reasons why conception hardly pops up in some marriages, so I feel this topic is an important health issue that must be discussed. Forever Living Treatments Solution To Infertility In Women
In many homes today, the problem of conceiving a child is becoming one of the fastest growing trends in Nigeria and elsewhere.
The problem is becoming a plague because there is an alarming statistic of this everywhere you look around.In Nigeria, according to Medical World, between 20 to 25 percent of married couples are unable to conceive within the first or second year of marriage.
And that is why about 40 to 45 percent of all consultations done in gynaecological clinics are infertility related.
Male infertility is often associated with little or no sperm production.
What Exactly Is Infertility?
Infertility is defined as the inability of a woman to become pregnant after a year or more of sperm insemination or well-timed, unprotected vaginal intercourse.
Infertility may be a temporary or a permanent condition; this depends on the available treatments, the cause, and the fertility of the partner at any particular point in time.
In general, infertility is seen or known as a “woman’s problem”. The reality is, the problem is both ways. If a couple is having problem with conception, the fastest way to solve it is to have both the man and woman evaluated, and treated because the problem could be from any one of them or both of them. Forever Living Treatments Solution To Infertility In Women
The reason is because conception depends on the following factors…
- For conception to happen, the man must produce a healthy spam, and the woman a healthy egg.
- The sperm’s ability to reach the egg after intercourse
- The sperm’s ability to fertilize the egg when they meet
- If the Fallopian tubes are not blocked, access to the egg by the sperm is enhanced
- The ability of the fertilized eggs to become implanted in the uterus.
Infertility Comes In Different Forms
- Primary Infertility is for women who have never become pregnant in their lives
- Secondary infertility is for women who have given birth the first time, but having problem with conceiving again.
- Infertility Miscarriages. Recurrent Miscarriage is for women who experience two or more successive miscarriages.
What Are The Causes Of Infertility?
Here are some of the possible causes of Infertility in both Women and Men
- Chronic Illnesses and their associated treatments
- Antidepressant drugs could lead to irregular menstrual cycles
- Treatments or drugs for hypertension could cause male infertility
- Low sperm count, low quality sperm could be caused from various factors
- Cancer treatments, radiation therapy near reproductive organs could make them become infertile.
- Sexually transmitted diseases could cause blockage of the Fallopian tube and prevent access to entry of the sperm.
- Uterine fibroid
FOREVER LIVING SOLUTION TO INFERTILITY IN WOMEN
In men sometimes, the problem of infertility is caused by so many factors.
Sometimes, a man is born with problems affecting his sperms, and he will have problem with producing quality sperm that can impregnate a woman.
Some other time, this problems could be caused because of injury or illness.
In general there are certain risk factors, or things that we do everyday that could cause infertility in marriages.
Here are some of them…
- Tobacco smoking
- Poor diet
- Being overweight or underweight
- Environmental toxins, pesticides and lead
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Ill-health that causes hormonal changes in women
- Medications for certain illness
- Cancer radiation treatment and chemotherapy
What You Can Do About Infertility! – FOREVER LIVING SOLUTION TO INFERTILITY IN WOMEN
Many of the health challenges we experience (Infertility inclusive), are more often than not due to what we eat or do. It is also a well known fact that we can not get all the nutrients we need to be healthy in the foods we eat.
Therefore, we need food supplementation to help us because food is medicine on its own.
One very good food supplement that a couple suffering from the problems of infertility can use is “Fertility Boost for women”. Forever Living Treatments Solution To Infertility In Women
If you want to increase your chance of conception, you need to lose weight as soon as you can. The reason is body fat produces the Estrogen hormone, and too much Estrogen in the body impairs your ability to conceive.
Being too thin could also cause infertility because without enough body fat, you may not be able to ovulate normally.
And if you want to lose weight quickly to increase your chance of conception, you may need the Clean-9 product to help you achieve this in record time.
2. Time Your Fertile Periods And Conceive
Conception happens during the most fertile days of the woman, and if the man has a healthy sexual state, conception could happen if sexual intercourse takes place.
It’s important that the woman know how to calculate her fertile days if she has regular ovulation which supplementation can help achieve, that way the most fertile days for conception can be determined.
If you’re really interested in solving the problem of infertility, it’s vital that you invest in a quality supplements, because infertility in men and women may be linked to nutrient deficiency. Forever Living Treatments Solution To Infertility In Women
Bear in mind that it takes a minimum of 3 months for immature eggs in the ovaries to mature enough to be released during ovulation in women. For the men, it takes about 3 months for the sperm cells to be fully matured and to provide quality sperm, quality supplements are needed during this time period.
Above all and ultimately, I believe in God, who in his infinite mercies originated the institution of marriage for husband and wife to love each other while enjoying the blessing of duplicating each other by having the blessing of tiny toes who grow into responsibly adults.
So by all means, making the issue of infertility a matter of prayer is very important, as the source of life is from the Almighty One above.
If you like the article, use the share button below to send out to friends and loved ones.