The Right Foods & Exercises to Get Yourself on a Fertility-Boosting
So, you and your partner are thinking about taking the next step in your relationship: creating a living, breathing little human.
When it comes to getting pregnant, the guy’s role is more than just the obvious contribution (hello, sperm). If you want to start (or add to) a family, optimizing your health stacks the fertility odds in your favor. In fact, a 2018 article in the British medical journal Lancet explored that very concept, linking male fertility to nutrition and body composition.
How Health Impacts Sperm Count
“The truth is that general health and wellness may have a huge impact upon the sperm, and the sperm’s health does have an impact upon the health of the pregnancy,” says Dr. Serena H. Chen, director of reproductive medicine at IRMS at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey.
In other words, even though you’re not ultimately carrying your baby-to-be, how you take care of yourself as you begin trying to conceive really matters. From the best ways to get your body (and your sperm) in optimal shape to common myths around male infertility, we break down what you need to know about your preconception health.
If Your Looking For A Natural Antioxidants Supplements To Help Boost Sperm Counts Try Our Sperm Count Booster Pack Combination for Men
Below Contains a Proprietary Blend of Antioxidants, Minerals, Vitamins, Amino Acids, and Herbs That Have Been Demonstrated to Improve male Reproductive Health, And Increase a Male Chances of Conceiving.
Vitolize for Man:
Vitolize for Men is a blend of the highest quality herbs, vitamins and minerals to support optimal vitality for men.
Vitolize also includes high levels of Selenium and Zinc which can help support normal spermatogenesis, fertility, reproduction and testosterone levels in the blood.
- Balance the micro mineral.
- Highly beneficial for the production of male hormones.
- It supplies a highly effective blend of patented herbs, vitamins, mineral and antioxidants to help with male fertility.
- Ideal for urinary tract infections.
- It promotes healthy testicular function.
- It provides polyphenols (antioxidants) equivalent to eating entire pomegranate fruit.
Forever Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind!
- Known as the sex herb of the Incas
- Enhances Libido (by 180%). Increases endurance and Sexual Stimulation in both men and women.
- Increases sperm volume and count and formation of new sperm Corrects Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Decreases stress and anxiety within a few weeks.
- Increases Testosterone Levels, corrects Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- Causes an increase in the human growth hormone (HGH).
Bee pollen is classed as a super-food, which isn’t surprising considering the super health benefits it can give you! Designed to improve a range of functions in the body, Bee Pollen is a fantastic way to improve your overall health and wellness.
Using this may up your chances of getting your girl pregnant. This is because it is said to raise your sperm count and improve your semen volume.
A natural Bee pollen is a great way to “bulk up” your sperm count, there’s little that Bee pollen cannot achieve in the bedroom. Because Bee pollen are loaded with zinc, they not only improve the volume of your sperm – they improve the potency as well.
Boosts Mens testosterone levels
Bee pollen may be known as a natural testosterone booster for men. This is because it is packed with testosterone boosting nutrients such as….
- Amino Acids
- Vitamin D,
- Vitamin C,
- Vitamin B,
- Vitamin E.
- Helps to correct body chemistry; counteract the effect of food additives and preservatives; useful in combating colon disorders
- Naturally high source of zinc and vitamin b6; beneficial for male fertility.
- It has been called man’s complete food containing 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 11 enzymes, 14 fatty acids,11 carbohdrates.
Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities from the blood. Excess hormones are also processed through the liver. Proper liver health is essential to hormonal balance. Berry Nectar helps for Urinary Tract and Liver Cleanser it also including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids that are essential for good health.
- It has all the goodness of aloe vera
- The delicious flavour is totally natural, from a blend of fresh cranberries and mellow apples.
- Cleanses the entire urinary tract system, prevents bacteria from adhering to bladder cells. acidifies the urine…( helpful against infections of the urinary tract
- Also good for kidneys, bladder and skin….enhances their cleansing functions.
- Has anticancer properties
- Aid digestion in a special way because of the pectin.
- Natural source of flavonoids; oligomeric proanthocyanidins(opcs) which makes it a powerful anti-oxidant. it protects the brain and spinal nerves against free radical damage, it protects the liver,
- it strengthens and repairs connective tissue, including that of the cardiovascular system,
- it supports the immune system and slows aging.
- Detoxifies the entire body system of toxins(due to the presence of vitamin A,C and E); protecting the cells, tissues and organs (strong antioxidant); aids rejuvenation.
Dosage: 30 ml twice daily before meal
Royal Jelly’s Benefits For Male Fertility
Royal Jelly provides men (and women) many nutrients; protein, a broad spectrum of amino acids (for protein building), B-complex vitamins namely vitamins B5 and B6 (pyridoxine) along with folic acid, a small amount of vitamin C, trace minerals like iron, potassium, calcium and silica, simple sugars or quickly-absorbed carbohydrates that help the body to produce energy, fatty acids, and enzymes.
Foods That Can Boost Male Fertility
If your diet consists of burgers and brews with only the occasional fruit or vegetable thrown in, you’ll want to rethink your meal plan.
A diet high in sugar, fat and processed foods is “associated with reduced sperm motility in men,” according to a 2018 article in the Lancet medical journal. Motility refers to the movement of sperm in a normal, forward-moving fashion.
Boost Male Fertility by Eating Antioxidants
Fruits like blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and oranges are chock-full of antioxidants, which neutralize harmful compounds or free radicals that can be damaging to different membranes and other factors needed to produce healthy sperm, says Sekhon. Beta-carotene, Vitamin C and E are all major antioxidants. “”Having a diet that’s rich in fruits and vegetables can definitely improve sperm.” Some other antioxidant-packed foods to add to your shopping cart include:
- Red grapes
- Red and yellow peppers
Folate Is Also Good for Boosting Male Fertility
Folic acid, also known as B-9, is connected to sperm health as well. “Low concentrations of folate in seminal plasma may be detrimental for sperm DNA stability,” a study of 251 men of couples undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF) or intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) treatment found. To increase your intake of folate, try these foods:
- Leafy green vegetables (spinach, romaine lettuce, kale, Brussels sprouts), which are also high in micronutrients and fiber
- Whole grains
Opt for Omega-3s to Boost Male Fertility
The omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid family, commonly known as omega-3s, are important for a number of body functions, including male fertility. “Omega-3s can be found in healthy sources of fat or things like fish oil,” says Sekhon. “Those are also implicated in restoring normal balance between oxidants and antioxidants in our body, and can also be very helpful to sperm health.” Foods high in omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA include:
- Fish and seafood, including salmon, tuna, mackerel, sardines and trout
- Plant-based oils, canola and flaxseed oil
- Nuts and seeds (walnuts, chia seeds)
Zoom in on Zinc for Male Fertility
“If you have foods that are rich in vitamins and things like zinc, you’re able to provide some protection to the effects that oxidants or free radicals might have on sperm quality or on the ability of the testes to produce healthy sperm,” says Sekhon. Zinc-filled foods can help with sperm and testosterone production as well as sperm motility.
Foods high in zinc include:
- Whole-grain cereal
- Pumpkin seeds
Take It Easy on the Alcohol and Stop Smoking
While you’re putting all these healthy foods into your body, you should focus on limiting your alcohol intake. “Heavy drinking can actually reduce testosterone production and can cause impotence and decreased sperm production,” says Sekhon.
How Exercise Plays a Part in Male Fertility
Exercise is essential when it comes to male fertility, too — especially for its stress-busting benefits.
“Stress can decrease sexual function and also interfere with hormones that are necessary to produce sperm,”
so it’s protective to sperm to make sure that you’re getting a cardiovascular workout.” Consistent exercise also obviously keeps your body fit and weight in check. .