Treatment for Prostate Enlargement The prostate is part of a man’s sex organs. It’s about the size of a walnut and surrounds the tube called the urethra, located just below the bladder.
The urethra has two jobs: to carry urine from the bladder when you urinate and to carry semen during a sexual climax, or ejaculation. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement.
In this article, we shall talk about Treatment for Prostate Enlargement. treatment is better for prostate cure as it does not have any side effects. Does it seem to take forever to empty your bladder? Does it take too long to start the flow of urination when you try to go to the bathroom?.
Do you have to urinate so frequently that you often find yourself up all hours of the night just to make extra trips to the bathroom? Are business meetings excruciating to sit through because you are worried you won’t make it to the men’s room in time? You may have the early signs of an enlarged prostate. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
While doctors say this is just a sign of getting older, we believes there is a natural, non-invasive way to combat this problem, in men of any age. An enlarged prostate does usually happen to men who are advancing in age, with over one-half of men suffering from an enlarged prostate by age 60. By age 85, that number climbs to 90%, according to the American Urological Association (AUA), but why are there so many men suffering from this health issue?
What Causes an Enlarged Prostate?
First, let’s look at what modern medicine says about the causes of an enlarged prostate and compare this to how we sees the problem from a more holistic viewpoint. When urine flows from the bladder through the urethra in men, an enlarged, chestnut shaped gland that is part of the male reproductive system – the prostate – presses against the urethra, blocking the flow.
The prostate becomes enlarged when its cells gradually multiply, and then put extra pressure on the urethra – a chute through which both urine and semen flow to exit the body.
What are the Symptoms?
- Unable to control the urge to urinate
- Difficulty in urination
- Feeling a burning sensation when passing urine.
- Dribbling of urine, especially after urinating
- A sense of not emptying the bladder
- Leaking of urine
- More frequent urination and a strong and sudden desire to urinate, especially at night
Why is Prostate Enlargement a Concern?
When the urethra becomes ‘squashed’ by the prostate gland, it has to work harder, and contract more vigorously to push the urine out of the bladder. Because it is working so hard, the bladder muscle may become stronger, thicker, and more sensitive over time. It will think it needs to contract even when there is a tiny amount of urine in the bladder. The truth is, though, that doctors don’t really know what causes an enlarged prostate.
All they do is try to curb the symptoms, which could be attributed to how the cells communicate via their signaling pathways, or the release of certain chemical hormones in the body such as estrogen. The only ‘cures’ for an enlarged prostate offered by modern medicine include medications or surgery, or both. This is because doctors don’t know the underlying cause, and therefore cannot address it.
The Real Reason for Prostate Enlargement
additional culprits that might be causing an enlarged prostate could be:
- Lack of movement, a sedentary lifestyle
- Over or under indulgence in sex
- Going to the restroom at irregular intervals (such as holding the urine in long after it needs to be released, or urinating too frequently)
- The consumption of dry food (not enough liquid intake)
- The consumption of very cold food
- Old age
- General weakness in the body
From the perspective of ancient herbal medicine, even your job can be a source of the imbalance you are experiencing in your body. Also, both the aging process and the types of foods we eat can cause poor digestion. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement
Why Prostate Health Care Natural Remedy Products is The Best
Prostate Health Care Natural natural medicines act to purify the body as a whole. The cells, muscles, fat, urine, blood – all need to be kept as clean as possible so that disease does not form in the body. A doctor or surgeon will attempt to remedy an enlarged prostate by: Treatment for Prostate Enlargement.
1. Reducing the internal inflammation by clearing the urethra, thus clearing the swelling and pressure of the prostate from inside – this is the case of over 90% of people requiring surgery.
2. In cases where the inflammation is large, the surgeon reduces the size of the prostate from the outside, to reduce the pressure on the urethra Notice that neither of these surgical methods address the problem of toxins in the body. The toxins are likely what are causing the swelling – but they are completely ignored by mainstream medicine. Treatment for Prostate Enlargement.
For you not to be a victim of been operated on any prostate condition this natural solution will permanently help you to be free once and for all! Click on the link for more details >> Prostate Health Care Natural
You must log in to post a comment.