The prostate is an exocrine gland in the male reproductive system . Its main function is to secrete part of seminal fluid , one of the constituents of sperm, and to store it. In women, the para-urethral glands (also called Skene’s glands) are sometimes referred to as a female prostate. The prostate is poorly developed during childhood . During puberty, it matures and doubles in size. Then, after the age of 50, she gradually becomes enlarged. It is the consequence of several troubles and consequences. Prostate Glands
I- SYMPTOMS OF PROSTATE
- fever associated with chills,
- urinary symptoms such as burning when urinating
- too frequent urges to urinate
- pain in the pubic area, in the urethra, penis, and sometimes rectum,
- general discomfort
- muscle pain
- a painful prostate on digital rectal examination
II- PROSTATE DISORDERS
- Prostate adenoma (Benign prostatic hyperplasia) Prostate
adenoma (Benign prostatic hyperplasia) is a benign tumor that develops at the expense of the cranial part of the prostate . In benign prostatic hyperplasia , the prostate becomes larger and puts more pressure on the urethra and bladder , interfering with the normal flow of urine . It affects 80% of men over 50 and corresponds to the aging of the prostate tissue .
Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate . If the prostate grows too much , it can constrict the urethra and thus disrupt the flow of urine. This makes urination difficult and painful and in extreme cases completely impossible. In older men, this disorder is common.
- Prostate Cancer The prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer among men : it is estimated that 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed, mostly from the sixties . Although no specific cause has been discovered, there is a genetic predisposition. Most prostate cancers grow very slowly . Moreover, the vast majority of men in whom this cancer is detected will die of another cause. Often the tumor remains in the prostate and has limited health effects, sometimes causing urinary or erectile disorders. However, some cancers can grow and spread more quickly. Prostate Glands
III- RECOMMENDED ALOE PRODUCTS
Prostate Health Pack contains the latest clinically trialed ingredients such as Stabilized Aloe Vera from Texas and Dominica Republic, Bee hive, standardized Saw Palmetto, Berry extract, Lycopene and Zinc, to name but a few.
Vitolize For Men
is a blend of six vitamins, minerals and herbs to help support prostate health. One of the active proprietary herb inside this supplement is Saw Palmetto. Several studies have shown that Saw Palmetto is so beneficial to prostate health as it helps with prostate enlargement greatly.
Aloe Vera Gel/ Aloe Berry Nectar:
which detoxifies the whole body and aids body digestive system. A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Aloe gel has also demonstrated its ability to keep body in good health. This product help greatly with urinary tract wellness in which the prostate gland is also a component.
Role of minerals supplements in the prevention and management of prostate cancer. minerals help your body grow, develop, and stay healthy. The body uses minerals to perform many different functions — from building strong bones to transmitting nerve impulses. Some minerals are even used to make hormones
Forever Nature-Min® is an excellent way to ensure that your body is getting the minerals and trace minerals it needs to meet the demands of a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Your body can benefit from nutrients locked deep in an ancient seabed, because four percent of our body weight is comprised of these minerals. Since our bodies can’t manufacture minerals, we have to obtain them from our food or supplementation.
Nature Min has the ability to reduce inflammation, fights free radicals in the body and enlarged prostate gland.
- Contains trace minerals from natural sea bed deposit
- Perfect blend of minerals in each tablet
- Minerals play many roles in the human body, from regulating fluid balance to activating genes and hormones Prostate Glands
Bee Pollen contains 22 amino – acids, carbohydrates, plant source fatty acids, vitamins (vitamin A, all the B Complex group and vitamin C, D, E and K), numerous Minerals [including calcium, zinc & phosphorous] and Enzymes. (Beneficial for depression, PMT and Fertility)
- It contains more nutrients per calories than any other nutritional supplement. This is why it is described as a perfect and complete food. The body can depend on it for several days as the only source of food with just water and fiber as additions.
- Energy booster and for endurance; useful for combating fatigue
- Improves the efficiency of immune and nervous system. It is an anti-depressant
- It aids digestion and metabolism [helps the body for quick elimination of wastes and toxic materials from the body]
- It balances body chemistry, counteract the effects of food additives and preservatives; useful in combating Colon disorders and treating allergies
- Treat addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses particularly when it comes to weight loss.
- PR0STRATE AID in men, it reduces inflammation to stop frequent urge to urinate
- INFERTILITY PROBLEMS- Bee Pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. Prostate Glands
Prostate Cancer Kills: Every Man Should Avoid These 9 Risk Factors If You Want To Live Long
You must log in to post a comment.