There are a lot of people in this world who suffer from urinary tract infection. It is now becoming a very common problem and the changing of the lifestyles and the fast paced life is one of the reasons why many people are contracting this health problem. Urinary tract infection is an infection that is caused in the urinary tract system that comprises of bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect the bladder and the kidneys. The urinary tract system is where the urine is produced and it is one that caries the urine out of the body. How to Treat UTI
What Is Urinary Tract Infection?
The urinary tract is a very important system in your body. It comprises of kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and urethra. There are tubes that connect the kidneys to the urinary bladder and these tubes are called the urinary tubes. When germs or pathogenic organisms like fungi, bacteria or parasites enter into the urinary tract system, it will cause an infection called the urinary tract infection. There are specific terms for the infections caused on the specific organs and parts of the urinary tract. Some of them are as follows:
- Cystitis, which is a bladder infection
- Pyelonephritis which is a kidney infection
- Urethritis which is urethral infection
- Ureter infection
Urinary tract infection is a very common disease and it is seen to offer more in females than in males. A person suffering from urinary tract infection might suffer from a burning sensation while urinating to organ damage or even death depending on the type of infection, severity of the infection and the organ or the area where the infection is prevalent. The urinary tract infection cannot be transmitted from one person to the other. But, there is a general argument that having sexual intercourse can sometimes cause urinary tract infection.
So, it is better to clean your genitals thoroughly before a love making session. A bladder infection is not that serious if treated properly and the right way. Most of the urinary tract infections would be related to bladder. If you do not provide the necessary care to your bladder, then there is every chance for the infection to spread to the kidneys and this is a serious infection which can also cause permanent damage. How to Treat UTI
Causes For Urinary Tract Infection
The most common cause of urinary tract infection is the E. Coli bacterial strains that normally live in your large intestines and are also found in your stool. The infection can occasionally be caused by fungi or some parasites as well.
- The germs enter into your body through the urethra and this is the tube that helps in carrying out the urine in your bladder to the outside of your body through your penis or vagina.
- The germs inside the urethra have the tendency to travel to the bladder or the kidneys and cause infections to kidneys and bladder.
- As women have a shorter urethra than men, they are susceptible to bladder or kidney infections and the germs will be able to easily move up to the bladders.
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms
Symptoms In Men How to Treat UTI
Some of the most common urinary tract symptoms that you will see commonly in men are:
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Urine is a bit cloudy
- Desire to urinate frequently, but in small amounts
- Strong unpleasant odor of the urine
- Dark urine or sometimes bloody urine
- Rectal pain, which means that you might be suffering from kidney infection
- Back pain, a symptom of kidney infection
- Penile pain while urine discharge
- Abdominal and testicular pain
Symptoms In Women How to Treat UTI
The following are the common symptoms that you will come across in women suffering from urinary tract infection:
- Urgency to urinate frequently
- Urinating in small quantities with frequent intervals
- Cloudy, dark or bloody urine
- Strong unpleasant odor of urine that you urinate
- Pelvic pain
- Fever and chills
- Back pain or side pain
- Discharge from vagina and bloating
Symptoms In Children How to Treat UTI
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Bloody, cloudy urine
- Fever and vomiting
- Temptation to frequently urinate though in small amounts
- Poor feeding
- Bed wetting
- Jaundice and diarrhea
UTI Prevention Tips
There are quite a lot of prevention tips that you can make use of to prevent urinary tract infection.
- Drinking plenty of water and other liquids daily will help to urinate frequently and this will help in flushing out the bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Women need to immediately urinate after sexual intercourse.
- Never hold back the urine and urinate as soon as you feel the urge to urinate.
- Women need to change their sanitary pads often during heavy bleeding days.
- Men should clean the tip of their uncircumcised penis regularly.
- Try to avoid constipation.
How To Treat UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) Naturally
Antibiotics are the most common medicines that doctors will prescribe for you if you are found to suffer from bladder infection. The treatments for urinary tract infections differ from one person to another and depend on a lot of factors like:
- Medical condition of the patient
- Type of pathogens responsible for the infection
- Severity of the infection
- The parts of the urinary system that is affected by the infection
- Vulnerability of the pathogens to treatments.
No matter how small or bad your urinary tract infection is, you will be given antibiotics for the treatment of the problem, remember that any antibiotic given to you at by your doctor or physician is chemicalized. All antibiotics given to you from your healthcare facility (hospital, drugs store or pharmacy) for the treatment of UTI is made from chemical preparation, remember those medications have their NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS as you use them for your treatment.
We can hep you with natural effective and potent antibiotics that have been proven to work perfectly and give you an absolute solution to urinary tract infection with no side effects.
Now how can you get access to this natural solution?
How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI How to Treat UTI, How to Treat UTI, How to Treat UTI, How to Treat UTI, How to Treat Urinary Tract Infection