In the reproductive system, the fallopian tubes are where fertilization takes place. It’s where the sperm meets the egg. From here, the fertilized zygote travels to the uterus, where it implants and grows into a fetus.
If one fallopian tube is blocked, it’s still possible to get pregnant as the egg can travel through the other side of the body since there are two ovaries. However, if both tubes are completely blocked, it won’t be possible to get pregnant naturally until one or both is unblocked.
Blocked fallopian tubes can be caused by the following:
- Endometriosis, which can cause a tissue buildup in the tubes
- Pelvic inflammatory disease, a disease that can cause scarring
- fibroids, which are growths that can block the fallopian tube
- Scars, which can be caused by ectopic pregnancies or abdominal surgery
- Some sexually transmitted infections, such as chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Blocked tube (s) from birth, clipping to prevent pregnancy and accidental damage after surgery was causative factors of blocked fallopian tubes.
- Increase the risk of ectopic pregnancy — a pregnancy that occurs outside the uterine cavity and usually in the fallopian tube.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, abdominal surgery and endometriosis case fallopian tubes blockage.
- Uterine infection caused by abortion or miscarriage and ruptured appendix could be contributory factors to blocked fallopian tubes.
If you’re trying to get pregnant and have blocked fallopian tubes, you may look for natural treatments to unblock them.
Many commonly used natural treatments aim to reduce inflammation in the tubes. While these natural treatments remain popular and some claim success, they haven’t been scientifically proven.
Research has it that blockage of fallopian tubes is the major cause of infertility in women. Blockage of fallopian tubes occurs when there is an obstruction that prevents an egg from travelling down the tube.
Fallopian tubes could be blocked either on one or both sides of tubes, known as tubal infertility, and it’s one of the causes of infertility in 40 per cent of women.
After you have complete the Advance Fertility Cleansing then follow by Fallopian Tubes Blockage Treatment Pack.
Advance Fertility cleansing helps to cleanse the body and reproductive system and increase circulation to the reproductive organs. Starting your natural Fallopian Tubes Blockage Treatment should first begin with Advance Fertility Cleansing.
Fallopian Tubes Blockage Treatment Pack contain some powerful natural Antibiotic herbs which help to clear out any infection that may exist in the reproductive system or fallopian tubes. also Supporting immune function, the natural antibiotic supplement will help prevents PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids and PID to improve fertility and reverse all natural damage done to your health that leads to infertility.
Below Are The Lists Of Forever Living Products That Have Being And Are Tested And Assured Of Handling Issues With Fallopian Tube Blockage.
which detoxifies and aids digestive health; Berry Nectar helps for Urinary Tract and Liver Cleanser it also including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids that are essential for good health.Besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin C.
They are also a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins.Aloe vera gel includes trace amounts of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid and niacin – all vitamins which the body cannot produce. Drink Aloe Berry Nectar and build the body’s defense system naturally.
Benefit of Berry Nectar:
- It protects the liver, it strengthens and repairs connective tissue
- It supports the immune system and slows aging.
- It aids rejuvenation.
- Detoxifies the entire body system of toxins (due to the presence of vitamin A,C and E); protecting the cells, tissues and organs(strong antioxidant); aids rejuvenation.
- Cleanses the entire urinary tract system, prevents bacteria from adhering to bladder cells. acidifies the urine… (help to combat candida, thrush and other pid)… helpful against infections of the urinary tract.
- Also good for kidneys, bladder and skin… enhances their cleansing functions.
- Has anticancer properties.
Maca is an highly nutritious edible root, which is a member of the radish family, helps promote the release of egg from the ovary and helps to keep the female reproductive organs in good shape and order making it very receptive to sperm cells.
Pomesteen Power –
Detoxifies each of your reproductive organs and rid it off every harmful substance that can hinder it from performing at an optimal level.
Vitolize Women -An highly effective herbal blend which includes vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help preserve regular urinary flow, support optimal reproductive health and maintain healthy uterine function.
Lycium Plus –
Is a dietary supplement containing antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytonutrients. A fruit used in ancient China for centuries, Lycium has been shown to enhance the complexion and help maintain energy and good vision.
Bee Propolis –
Supports the body’s natural defenses. Propolis is the protective substance gathered and used by bees to disinfect and protect their hives. Forever Bee Propolis is collected from pollution-free regions to assure purity. N.B. Contains soy, tree nuts and almond flavouring.
Garlic Thyme –
Garlic and thyme, the two powerful antioxidants found in Forever Garlic-Thyme®, combine to create a great tool in maintaining good health. When garlic is cut or crushed, enzymes react to produce a powerful immune-enhancing agent.
Absorbent – C
Absorbent – C Is reached Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can reduce inflammation by helping your immune system function better. For this reason, it’s thought to heal scarring and could have a positive effect in the fallopian tubes
Omega 3 oils –
Arctic Sea omega 3 : One of the best supplement for promoting circulation to the reproductive organs. Omega 3 acts on the circulatory system and lymphatic system reducing tissue congestion. It helps dissolved any build up on Fallopian tubes wall.
Helps and ensures the free and unhindered transportation of sperm cell to the uterus without any difficulty. It eradicate any foreign property along the way that may cause slow movement of sperms and helps prevent any damage to the sperm cells.
This exclusive triggers the proper development of the ovary which is needed to create fertile and healthy eggs in the female reproductive organ.
Royal Jelly is a substance that is secreted by nurse worker bees glands. The secretion is known as royal jelly and it is the main food source for the first 3 days of the larva. One larva that is to be the Queen Bee is fed only royal jelly its entire life. This exclusive feeding triggers the full development of her ovaries which is needed to lay the millions of eggs she will lay in her lifetime.