Infertility is a growing problem worldwide.
It affects about one in every six couples, and researchers estimate about one in every three cases is due to fertility problems in the male partner alone.
While infertility is not always treatable, it can sometimes be improved with a healthy diet, supplements and other lifestyle strategies.
This article lists some of the main lifestyle factors, foods, nutrients and supplements that have been associated with improved fertility in men.
What Is Male Infertility?
Fertility refers to people’s ability to reproduce by natural means.
Male infertility is when a man has a poor chance of making his female partner pregnant. It usually depends on the quality of his sperm cells.
The following aspects of sexual function and semen quality may affect fertility:
- Libido: Otherwise known as sex drive, libido describes a person’s desire to have sex. Foods or supplements that claim to increase libido are called aphrodisiacs.
- Erectile dysfunction: Also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction is when a man is unable to develop or maintain an erection.
- Sperm count: An important aspect of semen quality is the number or concentration of sperm cells in a given amount of semen.
- Sperm motility: An essential function of healthy sperm cells is their ability to swim. Sperm motility is measured as the percentage of moving sperm cells in a sample of semen.
- Testosterone levels: Low levels of testosterone, the male sex hormone, may be responsible for infertility in some men.
Infertility can have multiple causes and may depend on genetics, general health, fitness, diseases and dietary contaminants.
Additionally, a healthy lifestyle and diet are important. Some foods and nutrients are associated with greater fertility benefits than others.
Here are Science – Backed Ways to Boost Sperm Count and Increase Fertility in Men.
Exercising not only improves your confidence and physical performance — it may also raise your testosterone levels.
Studies show that men who exercise regularly have higher testosterone levels and better semen quality than men who are inactive.
However, you should avoid too much exercise, as it may have the opposite effect and potentially reduce testosterone levels. Adequate zinc intake can minimize this risk.
If you rarely exercise but want to improve your fertility, becoming more physically active should be one of your top priorities.
Get Enough Vitamin D
Vitamin D is another nutrient that may boost your testosterone levels.
One observational study showed that vitamin D-deficient men were more likely to have low testosterone levels.
A controlled study in 65 men with low testosterone levels and vitamin D deficiency supported these findings. Taking 3,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day for one year increased their testosterone levels by around 25%.
Additionally, high vitamin D levels are linked to greater sperm motility, but the evidence is conflicting.
SUMMARY: Taking vitamin D supplements may boost testosterone levels in vitamin D-deficient men with low testosterone levels.
Get Enough Vitamin C
Oxidative stress is when levels of reactive oxygen species (ROS) reach harmful levels in the body.
It happens when the body’s own antioxidant defenses are overwhelmed because of disease, old age, an unhealthy lifestyle or environmental pollutants.
ROS are constantly being produced in the body, but their levels are kept in check in healthy people. High levels of ROS may promote tissue injury and inflammation, increasing the risk of chronic disease.
There is also some evidence that oxidative stress and excessively high levels of ROS may lead to infertility in men.
Adequate intake of antioxidants, such as vitamin C, may help counteract some of these harmful effects. There is also some evidence that vitamin C supplements may improve semen quality.
A study in infertile men showed that taking 1,000-mg vitamin C supplements twice a day for up to two months increased sperm motility by 92% and sperm count by more than 100%. It also reduced the proportion of deformed sperm cells by 55%.
Another observational study in Indian industrial workers suggested that taking 1,000 mg of vitamin C five times a week for three months may protect against DNA damage caused by ROS in sperm cells.
Vitamin C supplements also significantly improved sperm count and motility, while reducing the numbers of deformed sperm cells.
Taken together, these findings suggest that vitamin C may help improve fertility in infertile men suffering from oxidative stress.
However, controlled studies are needed before any definite claims can be made.
SUMMARY: Oxidative stress may lead to infertility in men. Some evidence indicates that taking antioxidant supplements, such as vitamin C, may improve fertility.
Relax and Minimize Stress
Stress may reduce your sexual satisfaction and impair your fertility.
Researchers believe the hormone cortisol may partly explain these adverse effects of stress.
Prolonged stress raises levels of cortisol, which has strong negative effects on testosterone. When cortisol goes up, testosterone levels tend to go down.
While severe, unexplained anxiety is typically treated with medication, milder forms of stress can be alleviated by numerous relaxation techniques.
Stress management can be as simple as taking a walk in nature, meditating, exercising or spending time with friends.
SUMMARY: Stress can reduce sexual satisfaction and fertility. Stress management and relaxation should be high on your agenda.
Numerous strategies may help improve your fertility, although this depends on its cause.
Also, keep in mind that fertility and libido usually go hand in hand with your general health.
For this reason, anything that improves your overall health is likely to boost your fertility at the same time.
Here are 8 additional tips to boost fertility and sperm count/quality:
- Lead a healthy lifestyle: Unhealthy lifestyle practices impair your overall health, including fertility.
- Lose excess weight: Obesity is associated with infertility. If you are infertile and obese, weight loss should be one of your top goals.
- Limit your alcohol intake: Avoid heavy alcohol consumption, as it may reduce testosterone levels and impair semen quality.
- Get enough folate: A few studies indicate that a low intake of folate may impair semen quality.
- Get adequate sleep: Getting adequate sleep is vital to maintaining your health. Restricted or excessive sleep has also been linked to poor semen quality
- Snack on walnuts: Eating a lot of antioxidant-rich foods, such as walnuts, seems to benefit fertility
- Consider supplements: Antioxidant supplements also seem to work. Some evidence suggests that coenzyme Q10 improves semen quality.
- Avoid eating too much soy: Soy is rich in isoflavones, which are associated with lower semen quality .
If You are Infertile, The Lifestyle Improvements Above or 11 Supplements Below Might Benefit You.
Antioxidants & Sperm Health – Some of the nutrients that are scientifically proven to affect your sperm health include antioxidants, such as vitamin C. Antioxidants are a group of micro nutrients that help protect your cells (such as sperm cells) against damage caused by free radicals. Clinical studies have found that eating antioxidant-rich foods can improve sperm health, especially sperm concentration and motility. Below you will read Detail of recommend Forever Living products for Boosting of Man Sperm cell Health. 11 Forever Living Supplements to Boost Male Fertility
Below Listed Combination Natural products for Men Contains a Proprietary Blend of Antioxidants, Minerals, Vitamins, Amino Acids, and Herbs That Have Been Demonstrated to Improve male Reproductive Health, And Increase a Male Chances of Conceiving.
1. Drink Berry Nectar:
Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities from the blood. Excess hormones are also processed through the liver. Proper liver health is essential to hormonal balance. Berry Nectar helps for Urinary Tract and Liver Cleanser it also including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids that are essential for good health.
- It has all the goodness of aloe Vera
- The delicious flavor is totally natural, from a blend of fresh cranberries and mellow apples.
- Cleanses the entire urinary tract system, prevents bacteria from adhering to bladder cells. acidifies the urine…( helpful against infections of the urinary tract
- Also good for kidneys, bladder and skin….enhances their cleansing functions.
- Has anticancer properties
- Aid digestion in a special way because of the pectin.
- Natural source of flavonoids; oligomeric proanthocyanidins (opcs) which makes it a powerful anti-oxidant. it protects the brain and spinal nerves against free radical damage, it protects the liver,
- it strengthens and repairs connective tissue, including that of the cardiovascular system,
- it supports the immune system and slows aging.
- Detoxifies the entire body system of toxins(due to the presence of vitamin A,C and E); protecting the cells, tissues and organs (strong antioxidant); aids rejuvenation.
SUMMARY: One study suggests that Tribulus terrestris may enhance libido and erectile function in men, but the current evidence is weak.
2. Take Vitolize for Men Supplements
Vitolize for Men is a blend of the highest quality herbs, vitamins and minerals to support optimal vitality for men. 11 Forever Living Supplements to Boost Male Fertility
The unique formulation supplies a highly effective blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help maintain normal testosterone levels and fertility reproduction.
The added elements of vitamins C and B6 work to reduce tiredness and fatigue, while vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Vitolize also includes high levels of Selenium and Zinc which can help support normal spermatogenesis, fertility, reproduction and testosterone levels in the blood.
- Balance the micro mineral.
- Highly beneficial for the production of male hormones.
- It supplies a highly effective blend of patented herbs, vitamins, mineral and antioxidants to help with male fertility.
- Ideal for urinary tract infections.
- It promotes healthy testicular function.
- It provides polyphenols (antioxidants) equivalent to eating entire pomegranate fruit.
SUMMARY:A few studies examining the use of fenugreek to improve sexual performance and libido have shown promise. However, most studies used a fenugreek seed extract supplement.
3. Get Enough Zinc from Bee pollen
Bee pollen is classed as a super-food, which isn’t surprising considering the super health benefits it can give you! Designed to improve a range of functions in the body, Bee Pollen is a fantastic way to improve your overall health and wellness.
Using this may up your chances of getting your girl pregnant. This is because it is said to raise your sperm count and improve your semen volume.
A natural Bee pollen is a great way to “bulk up” your sperm count, there’s little that Bee pollen cannot achieve in the bedroom. Because Bee pollen are loaded with zinc, they not only improve the volume of your sperm – they improve the potency as well.
Bee Pollen is one of the most popular supplements in the world. It is commonly used to boost energy levels and testosterone for men and women who want an extra boost while working out.
You may also notice an increase in orgasm intensity.
Boosts Men’s testosterone levels
Bee pollen may be known as a natural testosterone booster for men. This is because it is packed with testosterone boosting nutrients such as….
- Amino Acids
- Vitamin D,
- Vitamin C,
- Vitamin B,
- Vitamin E.
A boost in testosterone will boost a mans energy levels, make it easier to increase muscle mass when working out. Higher levels of testosterone will increase the size of your testicles and boosts your sperm volume giving you a stronger ejaculation.
So higher testosterone levels are perfect for male enhancement a bee pollen should be seen as a powerful t-booster.
So for better male fertility if you are trying for a child bee pollen is an excellent choice for increasing your chances.
- It can de-sensitize the body; good for allergy tolerance
- It aids in digestion and metabolism of fats, due to lecithin.
- It improves the efficiency of the immune system and nervous system
- Energy booster and for endurance; useful for combating fatigue.
- Helps to correct body chemistry; counteract the effect of food additives and preservatives; useful in combating colon disorders
- Naturally high source of zinc and vitamin b6; beneficial for male fertility.
- It has been called man’s complete food containing 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 11 enzymes, 14 fatty acids,11 carbohdrates.
Zinc is an essential mineral found in high amounts in animal foods, such as meat, fish, eggs and shellfish.
Adequate zinc intake appears to be one of the cornerstones of male fertility.
Observational studies show that low zinc status or deficiency is associated with low testosterone levels, poor sperm quality and an increased risk of male infertility.
Also, taking zinc supplements increases testosterone levels and sperm count in those who are low in zinc.
Furthermore, zinc supplements may reduce the decrease in testosterone levels that’s associated with excessive amounts of high-intensity exercise.
Controlled trials need to confirm these observational findings.
SUMMARY: Taking zinc supplements may increase testosterone levels and improve fertility in men with low zinc status or deficiency.
4. Forever Nature-Min
is an advanced, multi-mineral formula using new bio-available forms of minerals for maximum absorption. • Contains trace minerals from natural sea bed deposit • Perfect blend of minerals in each tablet • Minerals play many roles in the human body, from regulating fluid balance to activating genes and hormones. Forever Nature-Min is an excellent way to ensure that your body is getting the minerals and trace minerals it needs to meet the demands of a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Minerals play many roles in the human body, from regulating fluid balance to activating genes and hormones Your body can benefit from nutrients locked deep in an ancient seabed, because four percent of our body weight is comprised of these minerals. Since our bodies can’t manufacture minerals, we have to obtain them from our food or supplementation.
Forever Nature-Min is an advanced, multi-mineral formula using new bio-available forms of minerals for maximum absorption. It provides minerals and trace minerals in a perfectly balanced ratio for maximum efficiency. Using a mineral base of natural seabed deposits, Nature-Min provides most of the key minerals found in the human body. Minerals in the body perform three functions:
- Some, like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, are constituents of the bones and teeth.
- Others are soluble salts that help to control the composition of body fluids and cells.
- Minerals, such as iron and hemoglobin, perform other vital tasks.
They work with enzymes and proteins, which are necessary for releasing and utilizing energy. Forever Nature-Min is an excellent way to ensure that your body is getting the minerals and trace minerals it needs to meet the demands of a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
5. Aloe Vera Gelly
When Aloe Vera Gelly is massage on the Scrotum IT HELPS BLOOD FLOW & CIRCULATION” TO HE TESTACLE and help dissolve blockage. Natural Remedy for Low Sperm Count & Mobility
Aloe vera gelly has antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is moisturizing but doesn’t give skin a greasy feel, so it’s perfect for anyone with an oily complexion..
6. Consider Forever Multi-Maca
Forever Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind!
Maca has been highly revered for over 2,000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish Conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas.” 11 Forever Living Supplements to Boost Male Fertility
People take Maca by mouth for “tired blood” (anemia); chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); and enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, and memory. People also take Maca by mouth for female hormone imbalance, menstrual problems, symptoms of menopause, improving fertility, and sexual dysfunction caused by antidepressants, weak bones (osteoporosis), depression, stomach cancer, leukemia, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, erectile dysfunction (ED), to arouse sexual desire, and to boost the immune system.
- Known as the sex herb of the Incas
- Enhances Libido (by 180%). Increases endurance and Sexual Stimulation in both men and women.
- Increases sperm volume and count and formation of new sperm Corrects Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Decreases stress and anxiety within a few weeks.
- Increases Testosterone Levels, corrects Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- Causes an increase in the human growth hormone (HGH).
SUMMARY: Ashwagandha is a medicinal herb that may increase testosterone levels and improve male fertility.
7. FOREVER ARGI+
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels
- Proprietary fruit blend adds antioxidant power
- Boosts nitric oxide production
L-Arginine is an amino acid that’s so potent, scientists refer to it as the ‘Miracle Molecule.’
This is because our bodies convert L-Arginine into nitric oxide, a molecule that helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow.
Greater blood flow supports many important functions in our body:
- Healthy blood pressure levels
- Overall cardiovascular health
- Immune function
- Muscle growth
- Bone & tissue growth & repair
- Male sexual function
- Fat and glucose metabolism
- Anti-aging hormone production and more
- With so many health benefits, ARGI+ provides all the power of L-Arginine, plus:
- Pomegranate – well-known for its strong antioxidant properties
- Red Wine Extract – to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Grape Skin and Berry extracts for cardiovascular and immune system health
Together, these ingredients create a new generation of supplement – one that supports better health throughout your entire body.
Just a scoop of ARGI+ mixed with water or your favorite aloe drink helps provide a performance boost to every part of you.
Add optimal health to your family’s diet with the power of L-Arginine!
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 80mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 5mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone) 75mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.4mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2.5mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 200mcg
- L-Argine 5mg
- Proprietary Forever Fruit Blend* 220mg
*Includes: grape skin extract, pomegranate extract, red wine extract, elderberry juice powder, raspberry juice powder, morello cherry juice powder,
blackberry juice powder, blackcurrant juice powder and blueberry juice powder.
Other Ingredients : Citric acid, natural mixed berry flavour, xylitol, d-ribose, sucralose, silicondioxide and monopotassium phosphate.
Contents 300g (10.6oz).
One stick of ARGI+ mixed well with 8oz of water or Aloe Vera Gel, once daily.
8. Forever Gin Chia
Gin Chia may help your body respond more quickly to sexual stimulation, Gin Chia Will not only help you against premature ejaculation. Gin Chia is not only great for sex drive, it will also make you feel great, have more sustained energy, increase your endurance, relieve stress, enhance your immunity, and reduce allergies… as well as improve your sex life. Some of the benefits.
- Gin Chia Will not only help you against premature ejaculation.
- Gin Chia is not only great for sex drive, it will also make you feel great, have more sustained energy, increase your endurance, relieve stress, enhance your immunity, and reduce allergies… as well as improve your sex life.
Other benefits of this supplement are.
- Increases Libido in both sexes
- Regulates and balance hormone productions
- Eases symptoms of Menopause
- Encourages muscle growth
- Improves Memory and Brain Function
- Balances Mood
- Improves Sleep
- Anti Ageing/Anti Acne
- It also shown to help increase sexual activity and boost energy
9. Forever CardioHealth with CoQ10
Forever CardioHealth with CoQ10 is a special formula designed to mix with our Forever Aloe Vera Gel™ to provide three important nutritional supports for cardiovascular health. It supports healthy homocysteine levels, supplies co-enzyme Q10 to promote efficient metabolism, and provides heart-healthy antioxidants. Simply pour, stir and drink – it’s that easy – and your heart will thank you!
CoQ10 is an enzyme that is produced by the human body and is necessary for the basic functioning of cells, including those of the heart and blood vessels. CoQ10 levels are reported to decrease with age, which is just when we need them most. Forever CardioHealth with CoQ10 provides the extra supply of CoQ10 your body needs. 11 Forever Living Supplements to Boost Male Fertility
Another way Forever CardioHealth supports good cardiovascular function is by helping to maintain healthy homocysteine levels in the blood. The B vitamins in Forever CardioHealth (Vitamin B6, B12, and Folic Acid) have been shown to help keep homocysteine levels in the healthy lower range. This in turn helps support healthy heart and blood vessel function.
Forever CardioHealth also contains a selection of herbal extracts (Grape Seed, Turmeric, Boswellia, and Olive Leaf) found in studies to be beneficial for cardiovascular support. To all of the above we have added the heart-healthy minerals magnesium and chromium plus lecithin, known for its blood vessel lubricating and fat-mobilizing properties, and the powerful antioxidant vitamins C and E.
Now take all this greatness and mix it into your next glass of Forever Aloe Vera Gel™ for the added benefits found in the miraculous aloe leaf. Just pour, stir, and drink – your heart will thank you!
- Designed to mix with Forever Aloe Vera Gel
- Provides CoQ10, necessary for basic cell functions
- Contains heart-healthy herbal extracts, minerals, lecithin, and antioxidant vitamins
10. Maca Root
Maca root is a popular plant food that originated from central Peru. Traditionally, it has been used for its ability to enhance libido and fertility.
Several studies in men showed that taking 1.5–3 grams of dried maca root for three months improved self-reported sexual desire or libido.
Studies also suggest that maca root may improve sexual performance. In men with mild erectile dysfunction, 2.4 grams of dried maca root slightly improved self-reported erectile function and sexual well-being.
Taking 1.75 grams of maca root powder every day for three months also increased sperm counts and motility in healthy men.
These findings have been partly confirmed by reviews, but the researchers noted that the evidence is weak and more research is needed before definite claims can be made.
Additionally, maca root doesn’t seem to affect hormone levels. Taking 1.5–3 grams of maca root per day for three months had no effects on testosterone or other reproductive hormones in healthy, fertile men.
SUMMARY:Taking maca root supplements may improve libido, as well as fertility and sexual performance.
11. Royal Jelly’s Benefits For Male Fertility
Royal Jelly provides men (and women) many nutrients; protein, a broad spectrum of amino acids (for protein building), B-complex vitamins namely vitamins B5 and B6 (pyridoxine) along with folic acid, a small amount of vitamin C, trace minerals like iron, potassium, calcium and silica, simple sugars or quickly-absorbed carbohydrates that help the body to produce energy, fatty acids, and enzymes. 11 Forever Living Supplements to Boost Male Fertility
Each of these nutrients can and are known to support the cells of the body, including sperm. They promote hormonal balance, support the adrenal glands for a healthy stress response, protect the liver and boost immune system function and libido. Royal Jelly is also anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antibiotic, and is known for its ability to regulate blood pressure and cholesterol.
it traditionally known to prolong youthfulness , enhance sexual desire , treatment of impotence and infertility. 11 Forever Living Supplements to Boost Male Fertility
Common Associated Benefits of Royal Jelly*
– Stay protected against viruses and flu* – Boost energy and stamina* – Enhance mood and reduce stress* – Balance and regulate body systems and hormones* – Suppress cravings and unhealthy appetite* Moderate body weight* – Rebuild bones, tissue and muscle* – Improve the health of skin / hair / nails* – Improve fertility, virility and reproductive function
Sperm Count Booster Pack Combination power it contains Wholefood Men’s Multivitamin
- Zinc- Zinc is an important nutrient the body uses to produce testosterone.
- Folic acid- Folic acid can support sperm health and sperm cell integrity.
- Vitamin C- Helps to protect sperm from oxidative damage, supports quality of sperm in smokers and discourages sperm clumping.
Below is the Content Contain in Sperm Count Booster Mini Pack
- Forever Multi-Maca
- Vitolize for Man
- Bee pollen
- Berry Nectar
- Royal Jelly
Below Find Ready Combined Products For your Fertility Treatment.
The Bottom Line
Infertility affects many men around the world.
If you are one of them, focus first on improving your general health. Many of the tips mentioned in this article are key components of a healthy lifestyle.
None of them are guaranteed to work, but if you suffer from nutrient deficiencies or low testosterone levels, chances are that they may help