Lagos State Health Commissioner, Prof Akin Abayomi, says the coronavirus infection affects the kidney and the blood.
He made this known on Wednesday morning during a programme on Arise News.
The commissioner warned that obese, diabetic, and hypertensive persons should be “very careful” as their condition pose a likely risk of being infected with the lethal virus.
“There are new discoveries about the COVID-19 virus. For instance, it is not a straightforward respiratory problem. We have found out that it impacts the blood, the kidneys.
“The common denominator are diabetes, hypertension, and underlying immunological problems. Obesity is also a possible risk factor. We watch such people closely. If you fall into any of these categories, you have to be very careful,” he said.
COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood , COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood , Kidney And Blood, Kidney And Blood, Kidney And Blood, Kidney And Blood, Kidney And Blood, Kidney And Blood, Kidney And Blood
You Can Also Read These Articles:
- Stroke Natural Recovery Pack
- Cure high blood pressure and hypertension with natural remedies permanently
- List Of 23 Warning Signs and 14 Natural Ways to Recover from a Stroke
- High Blood Pressure Causes Over 20% Global Death – Dr Ojji Dike, a Consultant Cardiologist
- Warning Signs of Poor Blood Circulation