7 Ways to Boost Male Fertility and Increase Sperm Count
What Is Male Infertility?
Fertility refers to people’s ability to reproduce by natural means. Male infertility is when a man has a poor chance of making his female partner pregnant. It usually depends on the quality of his sperm cells. The following aspects of sexual function and semen quality may affect fertility:
- Libido: Otherwise known as sex drive, libido describes a person’s desire to have sex. Foods or supplements that claim to increase libido are called aphrodisiacs.
- Erectile dysfunction: Also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction is when a man is unable to develop or maintain an erection.
- Sperm count: An important aspect of semen quality is the number or concentration of sperm cells in a given amount of semen.
- Sperm motility: An essential function of healthy sperm cells is their ability to swim. Sperm motility is measured as the percentage of moving sperm cells in a sample of semen.
- Testosterone levels: Low levels of testosterone, the male sex hormone, may be responsible for infertility in some men.
Infertility can have multiple causes and may depend on genetics, general health, fitness, diseases and dietary contaminants. Additionally, a healthy lifestyle and diet are important. Some foods and nutrients are associated with greater fertility benefits than others. Here are 10 science-backed ways to boost sperm count and increase fertility in men.
1. Take Our Recommend Sperm Count Booster Pack Combination – Male Fertility
Sperm motility is a critical factor link to male fertility. In order to reach the egg, sperm must be able to swim with a healthy forward motion. Decreased sperm motility (also referred to as asthenozoospermia) can be caused by a variety of factors, including abnormal spermatogenesis, sperm maturation issues, transport abnormalities, or a variocele (enlargement of the veins in the scrotum).
Getting pregnant won’t happen unless a well-shaped sperm makes it to egg. These key ingredients can boost count and increase quality of sperm:
- Zinc helps with sperm formation and motility, and testosterone metabolism.
- Maca Root improve sperm production and motility.
- Lots of Antioxidants – C, E, Beta Carotene, and Selenium PLUS Absorbent C
These key antioxidants help with sperm integrity:
- Vitamins C, E, Beta Carotene help repair damage caused by the environment and aging plus prevent cellular damage from free radicals.
- Selenium and Grapeseed Extract remove free-radicals before they can harm your sperm.
- CoQ10 is important for energy production in the mitochondria.
Sperm Count Booster pack Combination Improves Sperm with A Potent Mix Of Powerful Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs
Fertile, healthy sperm are defined not just by the number of sperm (or count), but also by sperm concentration, by sperm motility and speed, and by healthy morphology (sperm shape and size).
The Sperm Count Booster pack Combination For Man Contains a Combination of Powerful Herbs and Nutritional Supplements That Help to Support Normal Sperm Health, Count and Motility.
Sperm Count Booster pack Combination for Men Provides the Nutrients Needed for Overall Sperm Health
Producing healthy sperm in the right amounts requires that the body have all the ‘raw materials’ it needs. Sperm Count Booster for Men optimizes the critical factors of sperm count, motility, morphology, and overall integrity of the sperm. Sperm Count Booster for Men is the top-selling male fertility supplement in the United States for good reason – it has helped tens of thousands of couples conceive. It has been clinically demonstrated in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study to increase the total number of motile sperm a man produces.
Benefits of the Sperm Booster pack Combination.
- Supports normal sperm production, count and health
- Assists the body in encouraging normal testosterone production, helping to support male libido
- Aids the body in protecting sperm from free radical damage, maintaining overall sperm quality.
- Promotes normalized sperm motility in men
Sperm Count Booster power kit contain antioxidants, zinc and other powerful nutrient to protect semen against free radicals during its journey from the testes to the sperm ducts to the penis, Help straighten through the vagina to the Fallopian tube. Man sperm power contain enough nutritional supplement that help fight, suppress antibody resistance to the sperm in the woman’s body.
SUMMARY: Sperm Count Booster supplements may improve testosterone levels and fertility in infertile men or those with low testosterone levels. However, scientists haven’t reached a definite conclusion at this point.
2. Exercise Regularly
SUMMARY:Exercising regularly can boost your testosterone levels and improve your fertility.
3. Get Enough Vitamin C
SUMMARY:Oxidative stress may lead to infertility in men. Some evidence indicates that taking antioxidant supplements, such as vitamin C, may improve fertility.
4. Relax and Minimize Stress
SUMMARY:Stress can reduce sexual satisfaction and fertility. Stress management and relaxation should be high on your agenda.
5. Get Enough Vitamin D
SUMMARY:Taking vitamin D supplements may boost testosterone levels in vitamin D-deficient men with low testosterone levels.
8. Get Enough Zinc
SUMMARY:Taking zinc supplements may increase testosterone levels and improve fertility in men with low zinc status or deficiency.
6. Consider Ashwagandha
SUMMARY:Ashwagandha is a medicinal herb that may increase testosterone levels and improve male fertility.
7. Eat Maca Root
SUMMARY:Taking maca root supplements may improve libido, as well as fertility and sexual performance.
Numerous strategies may help improve your fertility, although this depends on its cause. Also, keep in mind that fertility and libido usually go hand in hand with your general health. For this reason, anything that improves your overall health is likely to boost your fertility at the same time. Here are 8 additional tips to boost fertility and sperm count/quality:
- Lead a healthy lifestyle: Unhealthy lifestyle practices impair your overall health, including fertility.
- Lose excess weight: Obesity is associated with infertility. If you are infertile and obese, weight loss should be one of your top goals
- Limit your alcohol intake: Avoid heavy alcohol consumption, as it may reduce testosterone levels and impair semen quality.
- Get enough folate: A few studies indicate that a low intake of folate may impair semen quality.
- Get adequate sleep: Getting adequate sleep is vital to maintaining your health. Restricted or excessive sleep has also been linked to poor semen quality.
- Snack on walnuts: Eating a lot of antioxidant-rich foods, such as walnuts, seems to benefit fertility.
- Consider supplements: Antioxidant supplements also seem to work. Some evidence suggests that coenzyme Q10 improves semen quality.
- Avoid eating too much soy: Soy is rich in isoflavones, which are associated with lower semen quality.
SUMMARY:If you are infertile, the lifestyle improvements or supplements above might benefit you. However, the evidence for most of these is weak and more research is needed.