Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria | Causes of Diabetes – Type 1, 2
Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. … Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy.Diabetes Treatment in Ghana
Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria | Type 1 Diabetes Causes
Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system destroying the cells in the pancreas that make insulin. This causes diabetes by leaving the body without enough insulin to function normally. This is called an autoimmune reaction, or autoimmune cause, because the body is attacking itself. There is no specific diabetes causes, but the following triggers may be involved: Viral or bacterial infection
Chemical toxins within food Unidentified component causing autoimmune reaction Underlying genetic disposition may also be a type 1 diabetes cause.
Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria | Type 2 Diabetes Causes
Type 2 diabetes causes are usually multi factorial – more than one diabetes cause is involved. Often, the most overwhelming factor is a family history of type 2 diabetes. This is the most likely type 2 diabetes cause.
There are a variety of risk factors for type 2 diabetes, any or all of which increase the chances of developing the condition.
Other type 2 diabetes causes such as pregnancy or illness can be type 2 diabetes risk factors. Detailed causes of diabetes are still not so well understood, however, a number of factors have been identified as increasing the chances of developing different types of diabetes.
Type 1 diabetes Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Type 2 diabetes Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
and Gestational diabetes
Type 1 diabetes is an auto-immune disease, meaning that the body’s immune system attacks its body’s own cells. In type 1 diabetes, the insulin producing cells are steadily killed off by the immune system. Genetic factors are known to play a part with type 1 diabetes often running in families. Another factor that seems to be at play is that type 1 diabetes is more common in countries further from the equator, suggesting that vitamin D may play a part.
With the prevalence of type 2 diabetes increasing so quickly, there has been much discussion around the causes of this metabolic condition. Genetics is one area of focus with specific genes appearing to increase the likelihood of type 2 diabetes developing. There are clear links to ethnicity as well with people of South Asian, Middle Eastern and African-Caribbean descent at a higher risk of type 2 diabetes.
Diet is widely believed to be a factor in type 2 diabetes, however, there is some disagreement as to which parts of our diet could be responsible. Saturated and trans fats, processed foods and excessive carbohydrate having all been mooted as possible causal factors.
Gestational diabetes is a form of diabetes that specifically comes on during pregnancy. During the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, with requirements for insulin already growing, hormones released by the placenta can lead to insulin being less effective. If the mother’s body struggles to produce enough insulin, blood sugar levels can rise resulting in gestational diabetes.
Gestational diabetes causes Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
The causes of diabetes in pregnancy also known as gestational diabetes remain unknown. However, there are a number of risk factors that increase the chances of developing this condition: Family history of gestational diabetes Overweight or obese Suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome Have had a large baby weighing over 9lb Causes of gestational diabetes may also be related to ethnicity – some ethnic groups have a higher risk of gestational diabetes. Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Other Diabetes Causes
There are a variety of other potential diabetes causes. These include the following:
- Pancreatitis or pancreatectomy as a cause of diabetes. Pancreatitis is known to increase the risk of developing diabetes, as is a pancreatectomy.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). One of the root causes of PCOS is obesity-linked insulin resistance, which may also increase the risk of pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- Cushing’s syndrome. This syndrome increases production of the cortisol hormone, which serves to increased blood glucose levels. An over-abundance of cortisol can cause diabetes.
- Glucagonoma. Patients with glucagonoma may experience diabetes because of a lack of equilibrium between levels of insulin production and glucagon production.
- Steroid induced diabetes (steroid diabetes) is a rare form of diabetes that occurs due to prolonged use of glucocorticoid therapy.
Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
This is a combination of various supplement product and DETAILED GUIDE that when used together creates a powerful natural reversal for your high blood sugar within few weeks.
How Our Diabetes Wellness Treatment Pack Works
- This Diabetes Solution Pack works from the cellular level, from the roots.
- The Pack Repairs (Restores, Heals) and helps your pancreas to naturally and also repairs the malfunctioning cells It helps to detoxify your entire body system to get rid of the body toxicity that impairs optimal functionality of the body systems.
- This ensures that your body is renewed for effectiveness.
- Eliminate the financial burden of hospital and pharmacy visits, syringe, stripes and the like… Feel better, recovered, full of vitality as you bounce back to living Normal to the max again!
- They work in synergy to give you improved mental clarity, vitality and fresh enthusiasm to live…
- The total result is that your blood sugar reduces drastically, gets normalized and your body becomes stronger and well enough to regulate blood glucose by itself…
- Blood Sugar swings should no longer be your scare as this Diabetes Solution Pack ensures a stable, balanced blood glucose for you.
- No more Too Low or Too High blood glucose.
- Diabetes Solution Pack ensures you start enjoying normal life again!
- The pack lasts 30 days but in 15 Days or less you will see very remarkable results in your blood glucose level and general well-being.
Below are the components of the Diabetes Treatment:
Aloe vera gel: Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Control Sugar level And Diabete’s Complications ALOE VERA GEL can get rid of fever, eliminate toxin, nourish blood , liver, spleen and kidney, relieve from fatigue and refresh the eyes. Characteristics and Benefits:
- Repair B cells of pancreas which is responsible for producing insulin Polypeptide P – a plant insulin, reduces blood sugar and blood lipid level safely.
- Prohibits the absorption of glucose in small intestine, and reduces gluose in the blood stream.
- Alleviates complications of diabetes such as thirst and dry mouth.
Now using the combination inside the (Diabetes wellness program) pack, you will notice changes in your blood sugar level which help reduce the effect of being diabetic… As you start to use it, you will start noticing changes in your body system and you will also be astonished at how far you would have gone in helping to rid yourself of diabetes. And overtime, you will literally have to stop taking those medications as this natural supplement will be performing way better than the industrial chemically produced synthetic drugs. This supplement has no side effect.
Omega 3: Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Arctic Sea mimics the function of HDL cholesterol. Arctic Sea helps cholesterol and fat travel through the bloodstream by keeping it solvent in the blood so it doesn’t attach to the artery wall. This is a vital function for the overall health of anyone with a predisposition to heart disease and other cardiovascular afflictions.
- An essential constituent for healthy cell membranes Strengthens the nerve system
- Lowers blood lipid through transforming LDL to HDL
- Protect liver and enhance liver functions
Herbal Tea Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea is a natural blend of leaves, herbs and spices, especially prepared to provide an outstanding flavor and a rich aroma. Caffeine-free, it has been formulated to leave you feeling revitalized.
Help provide three important nutritional support for cardiovascular health.
- It promotes healthy homocysteine level.
- It supplies co-enzyme Q10 to promote efficient metabolism
- It provides heart-healthy antioxidant.
- This is actually a supplement that your heart will thank you for.
Greens Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Is called ‘plant insulin’ in which the sugar-polypeptide P (vegetal) peptide can reduce the blood sugar safely and steadily. Moreover, it can improve the function of insulin, rehabilitates B cells’ insulin ability in secreting or improving insulin, relieve the syndrome, regulate blood lipid and reduce blood pressure. After enhancing the activity of insulin cells, it can increase the ability of self regulating blood sugar, speed up the oxidation of blood sugar which adapt with the natural order of human metabolism. The gall element in fields of green can stimulate the increase in secretion of salivary gland, relief the mouth desiccation and the thirst of the diabetes patients.
- Reduces blood sugar level
- Increase response of human body cells to insulin
- Relieves the complications of diabetes
Fields Of Green Is Suitable For: Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
- People with elevated blood sugar level
- People with diabetes mellitus
- people with complications of diabetes
Garlic Thyme Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
How GARLIC THYME Regulate Sugar level
a. It improves circulation of the collateral branch and reallocation of the blood stream, regulate microcirculation and metabolism of the pancreas, so as to normalize the physiological function of the diseases insulin tissue. Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
b. It reduces the blood sugar, eliminates symptom of diabetes, restores function of the insulin, improves normal secretion of the insulin cell, activates histiocyte, and resumes receptors to insulin cytosine. Meanwhile, it is particularly effective on diabetes complications. Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
c. It regulates incretion, metabolism of carbohydrate and central nervous system eliminate ‘self immunoreactions’ causing diabetes so as to be good for restoration of the function of insulin cells. Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Probiotic: Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
This is what was discovered scientifically: A new study carried out in the United State of America published in February 2015, discovered that a “probiotic pill” – one containing live bacteria – can radically reduce blood glucose levels. In the experiments researchers discovered that using a pill containing common bacteria found in the human gut can shift the control of glucose levels from the pancreas to the upper intestine. Diabetes Treatment
Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria ,Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria, Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria
Diabetes Treatment in Nigeria