The boy face was burned very badly as the cracker misfired his face. The boy took Aloe Vera Gel thrice daily and cleaned the wound with Aloe Activator and applied Aloe Propolis Cream for 7 days. After 7 days the wound started to calm down leaving the white patch for 29 days the boy took the Aloe Vera Gel twice and applied Aloe Propolis Cream on the white patch, but within the 29 days miraculously the white patch was reduces to normal skin tone.
Read all Products details boy used in transforming his face Below:
Forever Aloe Vera Gel Aloe Vera contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharide, and fatty acids – no wonder it’s used for such a wide range of remedies! The bulk of the aloe vera leaf is filled with a clear gel-like substance, which is approximately 99% water. Aloe Helps in Detoxification Aloe Vera gels move through the intestinal tract absorbing toxins along the way and get eliminated through the colon. This will help the proper elimination of waste from your body and help the detoxification of your body. Drinking Aloe Vera gel helps your body start the process of healing Humans have used aloe therapeutically for over 5000 years – now that’s a long-standing track record! The list of benefits and effects for this miraculous plant are many.
- promote cell growth and healing
- It promotes the removal of dead cells
- It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture.
- Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen—from grease splatters or hot utensils.
- Soothe and heal sunburns the feel-good way. Aloe contains cooling properties similar to menthol.
- Take the sting or itch out of insect bites.
- Reduce tissue damage from frostbite.
- Alleviate mysterious rashes.
- Help heal herpes outbreaks.
- Fight Athlete’s Foot.
- Swab over blisters for quick relief.
- Use as an antidote to allergic skin reactions.
- Prevent pesky pimples and treat acne.
- Soothe Psoriasis.
- Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
- Help rid of Rosacea.
- Shrink warts.
- Reverse signs of aging skin and wrinkles. Cleopatra did!
- Help eliminate Eczema.
- Brighten skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark spots.
- Take a swig to reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome including bloating and discomfort.
- Take aloe orally to relieve heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism pain.
- Boil leaves in a pan of water and breathe in the vapor to alleviate asthma.
- Drink to lower blood sugar levels—especially for diabetics.
- Strengthen gums and promote strong, healthy teeth by taking orally or use toothpaste with aloe vera ingredients.
- Drink to help ease congestion, stomach ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, urinary tract infections and prostate problems.
- Take orally to reduce cholesterol and triglycerides for a healthy heart.
- Sip to minimize inflammation and infection of the eye and ear.
- Toast to its general detoxifier and health boosting qualities!
Aloe Helps in Detoxification
Aloe Vera is a gelatinous plant food, just like seaweeds and chia seeds. The main benefit to consuming gelatinous plant foods in your diet is that these gels move through the intestinal tract absorbing toxins along the way and get eliminated through the colon. This will help the proper elimination of waste from your body and help the detoxification of your body. –
making it even gentle enough to use near the eyes. Aloe Activator is incredibly versatile. Although regarded as a principal component of the Aloe Fleur de Jouvance regime, it is extremely effective for a number of other purposes.
Forever Aloe Activator Forever Aloe Activator contains stabilized aloe vera gel with allantoin, an organic cell growth and renewal agent. Aloe activator is a superb moisturizing agent, containing enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides. It makes the ideal liquid partner to work in combination with Facial Contour Mask Powder to moisturize, cleanse and condition. Dead skin cells are removed by the mask, leaving new cells to give a fresh, vibrant and more luminous look to the skin. It pH balance is 4.5,
Other Uses of Aloe Activator:
- Toner for the skin
- It helps tighten and soothe skin
- For cleansing of wounds and burns
- Excellent for gum problems (put a drop of aloe activator to affected area)
- Helps relieve sore throat; take 1 tablespoon of activator 2x a day. Preferably before sleeping so that the activator will stay on the throat.
- Gentle enough to use as an eyewash or nasal spray when diluted 1:1 with purified water
- Pure aloe activator can also be use to refresh the eyes and prevent cataract. Place 1 drop per eye once or twice per day
- As liquid partner to Facial Mask Powder, 1:1 ratio
Aloe Propolis Creme The Aloe Propolis Creme is an excellent skin moisturiser, because of the unique combination of Aloe Vera Gel and the Bee Propolis. More and more of our customers are recommending it to their friends as a fantastic moisturiser for neck and face. It can be used to soothe specific skin problems as well, such as cold sores. Aloe propolis cream is thick topical skin cream formulated to help relieve the irritating symptoms of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and excessive seasonal dryness. The key ingredient of this cream is propolis, a dark and thick substance naturally found in the lining of bee hives. Skin care experts often find that propolis inhibits the growth of bacteria that can potentially worsen skin infections. When propolis is combined with aloe in this topical cream, its regular use can result in smoother and healthier skin as well as diminished itching or redness.
- It can visibly reduce scar tissue
- Its great for rough dry skin (excellent moisturiser)
- Good for several skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis.
- It helps heal cuts and spots 30% faster
- Is a natural antibiotic
We service over 152 countries in the world with a great variety of Forever Living Aloe Vera Health and Beauty Products. For US and Canada and others countries You can buy our products in the following countries directly online: To enjoy 30% Discount fill out Registration Form Canada ( English ) USA ( English ) ( Español ) ( Chinese ) United Kingdom ( English ) Northern Ireland ( English ) Ireland ( English ) Australia ( English ) Luxembourg ( English ) ( Français ) ( Deutsch ) Spain ( Español ) Portugal ( English ) ( Portuguese ) Netherlands ( English ) ( Dutch ) Belgium ( English ) ( Dutch ) ( Français ) ( Deutsch ) Greece ( English ) ( Greek ) If you would
like to join immediately in one of these countries, and start buying at 30% discount please click on the link below : AUSTRALIA | BELGIUM | CANADA | CZECH REPUBLIC | GREECE | LUXEMBOURG | MALAYSIA | NETHERLANDS PHILIPPINES | PORTUGAL | SINGAPORE | SLOVAK REPUBLIC | SPAIN | USA If you are located in any other country, or do not wish to order online, you can order via email email@example.com We are happy to assist you. Request your country’s current product catalog and price list here