How To Cope With Menopause
What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal condition that all women experience as they age. The term “menopause” can describe any of the changes a woman goes through either just before or after she stops menstruating, marking the end of her reproductive period.
What Causes Menopause?
A woman is born with a finite number of eggs, which are stored in the ovaries. The ovaries also make the hormones estrogen and progesterone, which control menstruation and ovulation. Menopause happens when the ovaries no longer release an egg every month and menstruation stops.
Menopause is considered a normal part of aging when it happens after the age of 40. But some women can go through menopause early, either as a result of surgery, such as hysterectomy, or damage to the ovaries, such as from chemotherapy. Menopause that happens before 40, regardless of the cause, is called premature menopause.
How Does Natural Menopause Happen?
Natural menopause is not brought on by any type of medical or surgical treatment. The process is gradual and has three stages:
- Perimenopause . This typically begins several years before menopause, when the ovaries gradually make less estrogen. Perimenopause lasts up until menopause, the point when the ovaries stop releasing eggs. In the last 1 to 2 years of perimenopause, the drop in estrogen quickens. At this stage, many women have menopause symptoms.
- Menopause. This is the point when it’s been a year since a woman last had her last menstrual period. At this stage, the ovaries have stopped releasing eggs and making most of their estrogen.
- Postmenopause. These are the years after menopause. During this stage, menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes ease for most women. But health risks related to the loss of estrogen rise as the woman ages.
What Conditions Cause Premature Menopause?
Premature menopause can be the result of genetics, autoimmune disorders, or medical procedures. Other conditions that may cause early menopause include:
- Premature ovarian failure. Normally, the ovaries make both estrogen and progesterone. Changes in the levels of these two hormones happen when the ovaries, for unknown reasons, prematurely stop releasing eggs. When this happens before the age of 40, it’s called premature ovarian failure. Unlike premature menopause, premature ovarian failure is not always permanent.
- Induced menopause. “Induced” menopause happens when the ovaries are surgically removed for medical reasons, such as uterine cancer or endometriosis. Induced menopause can also result from damage to the ovaries caused by radiation or chemotherapy.
Not all women get all of these symptoms.
How Do I Know When I’m Going Through Menopause?
Either you’ll suspect the approach of menopause on your own, or your doctor will, based on symptoms you’ve told her about. To help figure it out, your doctor can do a certain blood test.
It also helps if you keep track of your periods and chart them as they become irregular. Your menstrual pattern will be an added clue to your doctor about whether you’re premenopausal.
What Long-Term Health Problems Are Tied to Menopause?
The loss of estrogen linked with menopause has been tied to a number of health problems that become more common as women age.
After menopause, women are more likely to have:
- Heart disease
- A poorly working bladder and bowel
- Greater risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Poor skin elasticity (increased wrinkling)
- Poor muscle power and tone
- Some weakening in vision, such as from cataracts (clouding of the lens of the eye) and macular degeneration (breakdown of the tiny spot in the center of the retina that is the center of vision)
Stress can worsen hormonal imbalances
For a menopause treatment to be truly effective, the are other aspects to consider. The ideal balance between estrogen and progesterone is important to a optimal-functioning body. One of the symptoms of menopause or even perimenopause are low progesterone levels which of course can be elevated with some natural products as mentioned above.
There is another aspect of your health that can affect your progesterone levels and that is stress, especially chronic stress. You can really do your hormones a big favor if you try to control certain aspects of life to keep your stress under control. You may even consider some massage therapy to calm down your nervous system.
A number of treatments can help lower risks that are linked with these conditions.
Aloe Vera Gel – Cleaning and Balancing
With this in mind, a daily glass of Aloe Vera Gel or even a soft body cleanse would offer you greater balance. The less toxin build-up you have inside of your body, the more efficient your hormonal system can be.The human body is meant to perform optimally if we feed it the right stuff. Unfortunately, the wrong dietary choices, stress, environmental toxins, etc have a big influence on our health creating build-up within our body. This is due to the fact that the acids collected cannot be metabolized efficiently, and what is left in the body stays in the body, known as nasty build-up. This build-up can also affect the hormonal balance a great deal. And when our body has build-up it doesn’t respond to herbal remedies as effectively. So the best way to start a natural menopause treatment is by gently removing this build up by consuming daily amounts of pure aloe vera juice. But the ability to cleanse and balance aren’t the only benefits of aloe vera. The list is almost endless. But besides cleansing, there is one significant aspect of aloe vera benefits which is closely related to the hormones. A study published in « Archives of Pharmacal Research » shows that aloe vera activates estrogen receptors. This process senses the presence of estrogen and responds to it.
Royal Jelly is rich in amino acids (29 to be exact), 10-hydroxydecenoic acid (10-HDA), lipids, sugars, vitamins, and proteins. It contains vitamins A, B complex (including folic acid and inositol), C, D and E, and also has ample levels of iron and calcium, as well as other minerals. Royal Jelly contains a wide variety of nutrients that are essential to proper health and organ function, it is very easy to see how it can help assist fertility.
Royal Jelly is a fertility superfood which may help to increase egg quality and quantities. Royal Jelly is the food that only the queen bee eats. What makes a queen bee the queen is eating royal jelly exclusively. She was an ordinary bee and then she was chosen and fed royal jelly and became the queen bee who lays up to 2000 eggs a day. It should be taken for at least three months before natural conception or IVF procedures begin.
Royal jelly is the Queen bee’s equivalent of hormonal stimulation. Take daily for best results. Caution:: If you are allergic or think you are allergic to bees or bee products, do not take royal jelly.
Using Royal Jelly to Support Fertility
Regular consumption of high-quality Royal Jelly has been shown to help balance hormones. This makes it beneficial to those individuals that suffer from a hormonal imbalance, as it helps to provide support to the endocrine system. It may also help with fertility issues that are related to hormonal imbalance.
A study done in Japan and published in 2007 shows that Royal Jelly has the propensity to mimic human estrogen, similar to that of plant phytoestrogens. Estrogen is essential for healthy bone formation and gene expression, and is vital for a healthy menstrual cycle. While there may need to be more studies done to show the full potential of Royal Jelly consumption on uterine health, this is an exciting potential for women with weak uterine muscles or thin uterine lining due to long-term hormonal birth control use.
Royal Jelly has been one of the most effective remedies for hormonal imbalances. Many women, who have opted for a natural menopause treatment, have given royal jelly a try and have reported great success with its daily use.
Royal Jelly contains natural DHEA, including progesterone and a safe form of estrogen. Tests done on women with hot flashes showed immediate results.
Royal Jelly can provide you with the missing link so your body can feel as a Whole Unit again.
Royal Jelly may be beneficial for the following:
- To increase libido
- Support egg and sperm health
- Promote hormone balance
- Protect liver health
- Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
- To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
- To naturally boost the body’s immune system
- Protect against the fertility-damaging effects of chemotherapy
Multi Maca – The powerfulfood from the incas
If you are allergic to bee products or your symptoms simply did not improve a great deal, there are of course quite a few herbal remedies that can balance the female hormones naturally. Amongst the many to choose from I have decided to introduce you to the Maca Root because for once, there are no upleasant side-effects except that it might keep you awake if you take it too late in the evening.
Maca Root is considered a medicinal herb because of its health-balancing effects it has on the human body. It grows iin the Andes of Peru. The people of Peru have been eating maca root for several reasons. It is said to increase our energy and endurance and stimulate our overall health and wellness providing us with plenty of B-vitamins and minerals. Maca Root is considered one of the most effective herbal remedies to balance female hormones. It does that by stimulating the hypothalamus and pituitary gland creating an incredibly intelligent connection between the two glands. The pituitary gland only releases the amount of hormones the body needs. So it never overstimulates or understimulates the release of hormones.
Whether you include Royal Jelly or Maca Root into your daily menopause treatment regimen is up to you. Make sure you include daily amounts of aloe vera juice as the juice also acts as a turbo charger. This means that it will transport the royal jelly or the maca root to its intended destination at super speeds and the effects will be doubled.
Minerals in the body perform three main functions; skeletal structure, fluid regulation and energy release. Nature-Min uses a new bio-available form of selenium to maximize the absorption of minerals in the body. This product provides; calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, iodine, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium, in a balanced ratio. All these minerals are required for normal body functioning, be it; strengthening the bones, maintaining healthy cardiac health, regulating body fluids (beneficial for vaginal dryness) to maintaining a healthy mood.
Vitolize Women’s is a vitality supplement for women. It includes a blend of botanicals; apple powder, passion flower and schisandra berry which are known to balance hormones, and support overall health and well-being.
Vitolize Women’s also contains magnesium, vitamin C and B-complex vitamins which are all essential for hormone production.
Discomfort due to menopause and/or poor urinary tract function results from hormone changes and specific nutritional needs. Vitolize Women’s contains all the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that are required to make you sail right through menopause like a breeze. To summarize, Vitolize Women’s;
- Assists a healthy balanced maintain Menopause (Helps treatment for menopause problem).
- Insured nutritional supplement for hormonal balance.
- Promotes urinary tract health.
- Helps balanced good mood.
- Supports defense from free radicals.
- Supports healthy immune system.
Vitolize Women’s Vitality Supplement will leave you feeling youthful after a long day.
Remember the right supplements, an active lifestyle and the right nutritional choices take down the pain, depression and heartache of menopause, enabling you to enjoy the more important things in life.
Thanks for reading and do share this post with others.
Aloe Berry Nectar
Berry Nectar: contains cranberry, a known great natural remedy for urinary tract infection and helpful in balancing hormonal change. It contains 100% stabilized Aloe Vera which has special ability to transport cranberry nutrients to cells.
Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities from the blood. We are exposed to environmental toxins each day. Excess toxins that our bodies cannot filter which stored in our body, that is why regular internal cleansing is recommended for optimal health.Excess hormones are also processed through the liver. Proper liver health is essential to hormonal balance. Berry Nectar helps for Urinary Tract and Liver Cleanser it also including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids that are essential for good health.
Benefit of Berry Nectar:
- It protects the liver, it strengthens and repairs connective tissue
- It supports the immune system and slows aging.
- It aids rejuvenation
- Detoxifies the entire body system of toxins (due to the presence of vitamin A,C and E); protecting the cells, tissues and organs(strong antioxidant); aids rejuvenation.
- Cleanses the entire urinary tract system, prevents bacteria from adhering to bladder cells. acidifies the urine… (help to combat candida, thrush and other pid)… helpful against infections of the urinary tract
- Also good for kidneys, bladder and skin… enhances their cleansing functions.
- Has anticancer properties
DOSAGE: 40 ML 1 HOUR before or during meal 3 times daily
CAUTION: Should not be drunk on empty stomach when there is ulcer!
Forever Arctic-Sea Omega 3
Arctic Sea: contains Omega-3 and Omega 9 which help to reduce bad cholesterol and contribute to better cardiovascular health.
Benefit of Arctic sea
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to help support circulatory function
- Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids can help support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It help to improve female memory and concentration.
- It help clean the heart and arteries.
- It regulate blood pressure.
- It help in strengthening the muscles.
- Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are derived from cold water fishes that has anti-inflammatory properties. It also help to reduce
Forever Ginkgo Plus
Forever Ginkgo Plus with Ginkgo Biloba extract increases circulation of blood to the brain, aids with poor memory and mental fatigue, elevates mood and energy and increases concentration, alertness and metabolism. Can also help with poor circulation and impotence.Forever Ginkgo Plus – Food for thought!
Consider Forever Ginkgo Plus a great ‘Food For Thought!’ This supplement was developed by Forever Living Products with one of the world’s foremost herbal authorities, combining Ginkgo Biloba Extract with Reishi Mushroom, Schisandra Berries, and Cured Fo-Ti. This Synergistic formulation’s ingredients have been found to increase circulation of blood to the brain, which can help increase short-term and long-term memory as well as mental alertness. Our unique formula combines not only Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, which has made recent news for its beneficial properties, but the other herbal components revered in Chinese herbology for similar effects!
Recommended Daily Intake: one tablet, two times daily
Forever A-Beta-CarE | Vitamin A & Vitamin E Supplements
A-Beta-CarE supplies the body with vitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamin E and selenium, powerful antioxidant nutrients that are vital for healthy skin, hair and eyesight. Also helps combat the effects of ageing on the skin and menopause hot flushes.
Antioxidants vs Free RadicalsForever A-Beta-CarE is an essential formula combining vitamin A and vitamin E, plus the antioxidant mineral Selenium. Antioxidants are vital in the fight against free radicals (chemical molecules that arise from pollutants in the body and damage healthy cells).
Fight off harmful free radicals with this defence combination of selenium, vitamin A and vitamin E.
Now, Forever Living brings you A-Beta-CarE, serious antioxidant ammunition in the war against free radicals! A-Beta-CarE contains vitamin A from beta carotene, selenium, and natural vitamin E, combined in one convenient softgel. Fight against free radical damage with A-Beta-CarE!