Take care of your brain
Take care of your brain – what can we do to improve its performance?
The World Health Organization (WHO) for a few years once he announces “week for the brain.” These actions are due to the need to pay attention on the brain doctors, scientists, educators and parents. Why? Well, the brain is the most important organ, it generates not only our thoughts and behavior, but is the seat of our intelligence and personality. It depends on the functioning of the quality of our lives.
Incomplete use of the opportunities of the brain lies at the root of the tragedy of millions of people. The loss of efficiency due to premature brain aging, mental illness, cerebral stroke reduces self-esteem. Press warns that about 6 million Poles need psychiatric help. Cerebrovascular accidents have become a social problem format. Despite this, the problem of feeding the brain draws very little attention. We can say that the brain is our “forgotten organ”.
Number one enemy of the brain are free radicals!
Throughout his life, all the cells of the human body, including nerve cells of the brain are bombarded by unstable chemicals – free radicals, which are produced in the body during all life processes. They are highly damaging cells and DNA damage can lead to the death of the cell itself. The amount of these free radicals in aging is constantly increasing.
Extent of the damage caused by free radicals depend on the effectiveness of antioxidants to combat them. The use of anti-oxidants is the only way to prevent,
or even reverse the processes damaging nerve cells. It is the best method of prevention and treatment of degenerative changes in the brain. Thus, antioxidants may improve memory, mood and significantly rejected in during the aging process of the brain. The best a favor we can do for our brain – it is to apply them.
… and you stop immediately get older!
The most potent anti-oxidant plant on our planet is the fruit of Chinese wolfberries (Lycium chinense and Lycium barbarum) connected bioflawonoidowym extract of licorice root regenerating. The whole is contained in Forever Lycium Plus .
Ranks among the most important antioxidant is vitamin C. It has been documented that the risk of fatal stroke in people with low levels of vitamin C and beta-carotene in the blood was four times larger and almost as big as the risk of elevated blood pressure. Vitamin C is involved in maintaining the efficiency of the arteries supplying blood to the brain, prevents blood clots and in this way also reduces the risk of stroke and Alzheimer’s disease. It is important to permanently maintain a high level of vitamin C and is a well provides containing oat bran.
Vitamin C and beta carotene are also included in the Forever Lite .
Friendly brain is selenium. It occurs in trace amounts, but has a great Influence on the functioning of the brain. It is an antioxidant. Selenium deficiency can cause a bad mood, anxiety, memory impairment. A typical average American diet contains only a quarter of the daily requirement of selenium.
In Poland, we observe the adoption of the American model of nutrition. It is therefore necessary supplementation is common, for example, Forever Nature-Min .
Because selenium is also contained in garlic – is a good source of its Forever Garlic-Thyme .
Highly preferred is the association of selenium and vitamin E, as superwitaminą brain.
Vitamin E “wielopasmowo” protects the brain:
- neutralizes free radicals, damaging brain cells work
- regulates “system agreement ‘between brain cells
- regulates the immune system that reduces inflammation in the brain responsible for stroke and dementia
- reduces the formation of atherosclerotic plaques, restricting the flow of blood through the arteries feeding the brain tissue
- It is the only drug delaying the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease.
Thus, there is enough reason to regularly take vitamin E, especially if you are approaching middle age. According to government statistics, about 30 percent of Americans suffer from a deficiency of vitamin E.
Vitamin E is contained in Forever Lite .
The formulation further comprises:
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency which often occurs in young people. Studies have shown levels of thiamine deficiency surprisingly high frequency in people of the United States and England. It is effective in the treatment of depression, sleep disorders, memory and improves response time. Thiamine was the best food in addition to improving well-being, especially in women.
- Niacin (nicotinic acid). Deficiency reduces the production of energy reduces the efficiency of the brain increases cell damage by free radicals. Improves memory in people of all ages.
- Vitamin B6 – it has a huge The effect on neurological function. A deficiency can cause irritability, depression, fatigue, and memory impairment. Studies show that vitamin B6 deficiency are common.
- Folate (folic acid). Deficiency of folic acid can be called thief memory! The most common manifestation of neuropsychiatric folic acid deficiency and depression. The brain of the elderly is particularly sensitive to lack of folic acid. Deterioration in intellectual function in the elderly may be due to worse absorption of the compound from the gastrointestinal tract. Folic acid protects against strokes and prevent the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease. Only 10% of Americans replaced in the diet of folic acid in sufficient quantity.
I would like to end the reflection that nutrient deficiencies in the brain are hardly detectable, because they do not manifest the usual symptoms of malnutrition.
Also, rarely they are recognized mikroudary brain. We live in a situation of “quality starvation” because our usual diet does not contain many substances necessary for the brain. For humanity to survive the twenty-first century, it is necessary to supplement food supplements and mineral-vitamin.
The weakness is not our lack of knowledge, but disregard, ignore scientific facts.
Jerzy Oleszkiewicz, MD, PhD