Stop Diarrhea – Take Probiotic Supplements
Stop diarrhea before it gets any serious. Take the alternative approach by taking probiotic supplements and Aloe vera gel –.
Diarrhea Is Classified In Two
- Acute – which lasts for 1 to 2 weeks
- Chronic – which lasts for around 5 months
How Do You Get Loose Stool?
Here are some common causes which enter your body by way of the food and water that you take.
- Parasites –
- Entamoeba Histolytica
- Giardia Lamblia
- Viral Infections –
- Viral Hepatitis
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Norwalk Virus
- Bacterial Infections –
- E – Coli
Other Causes Of Loose Bowel Movement
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Side effects of certain medications
The Alternative Approach To Prevent Or Stop Diarrhea
There really is no sure way to prevent some types of diarrhea, however, here’s an alternative approach.
- Aloe vera gel –
- As a colon cleaner, drink 1/4 cup every 30 minutes
- It sweeps away body toxins
- It ensures rehydration and replacement of invaluable nutrients in your body
- On top of that, it also acts as a prebiotic and encourages the growth of good bacteria in your gut
- It promotes a healthy digestive system
- It enhances the absorption of nutrients
- It strengthens your immune function
- Probiotic bacteria have been found to be effective in controlling diarrhea
Forever Active Probiotic uses a patented technology that protects the probiotics and releases 6 beneficial strains of friendly microbes only after they arrive at a desired destination in the intestines.
In addition, here are basic, common sense measures you can do to minimize your risk.
- Always wash your hands after you have a bowel movement
- Avoid a sudden dietary change, do it gradually
- Avoid getting too Stressed
- Lessen your caffeine intake
- Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before you eat them
- Cook meat thoroughly
- Avoid milk products if you are lactose intolerant
So, there it is. You can stop diarrhea before it becomes acute. Like I always say, a pound of prevention is worth more than a ton of cure.