Congratulations on your pregnancy!When the pregnancy test comes back positive, you’ve begun a life-altering journey. As the baby grows and changes through each stage of pregnancy, you go through changes, too: in your body, emotions, and lifestyle. This is a time of joy and promise. It’s the start of a new life for you, your baby and your family.
“I’m going to be a mom!” Pregnancy with FLP
I often hear young couples say “we want to have children!”. “We’re trying to get pregnant, but without any success. Maybe we aren’t meant to be parents,” others say. Lately, such problems are often the topic of discussions, frequently among young people. However, does this mean that today these difficulties and/or complications are more common than before? Indeed, statistics show that more and more young people seem to encounter various problems while trying to get pregnant. There are numerous reasons for this, many of which lie in the people themselves. Of course our unfavorable environment is not without fault; good diet and low stress levels are also crucial. Furthermore, there is much talk about the prevention of various diseases. We rarely, however, seem to think about the importance of wisely and consciously preparing the body for a pregnancy. Allow me to briefly elaborate on this issue. Of crucial importance in a healthy pregnancy are obviously healthy parents – both parents. Only healthy bodies are able to produce healthy reproductive cells – in other words, the egg cell and sperm. After this, everything depends on the health of the mother – will the fertilized egg find adequate conditions inside the uterus? It is therefore incredibly important that we closely look at our own health, maybe do a basic analysis of blood and urine samples, which indicate sugar and iron levels, before trying to get pregnant.
This is an ideal opportunity to take advantage of what FLP has to offer. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel and consuming Nature-Min daily proves to be very beneficial when dealing with nutrient deficiencies. Fields of Greens can help supplement or increase hemoglobin levels, while also having a positive effect on digestion. We should also focus on curing any ongoing infections – this is of fundamental importance especially during the first three months of a pregnancy, as this is the “organogenesis” period, meaning that during the first twelve weeks, all the child’s vital organs are formed.
Anemia PreventionIf you have either a B12 or folic acid deficiency, you may develop anemia, a condition in which your body does not have enough red blood cells to deliver adequate amounts of oxygen to your body. Low vitamin intake may hinder your body’s ability to make new red blood cells and may cause anemia. Symptoms include dizziness, weakness, an irregular heartbeat, headache, shortness of breath, fatigue and irritability. If a blood test confirms that your anemia is related to low levels of folic acid or B12, dietary changes or supplements recommended by your doctor may restore your health.
Recommended FLP supplementation before and during pregnancy:
- Aloe Vera Gel – recommended a few months before pregnancy to cleanse and prepare woman’s body for pregnancy. But of all of them, Aloe Vera Gel (drink) is such a great cocktail of nutrients – amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals to support the body during conception, pregnancy and beyond. Cell generator, cleanser, energy booster, good source of fiber.
- Forever Lite Ultra – two shakes provide 100% RDI of numerous vitamins and minerals; Forever Lite Ultra® supplies the 18 important amino acids, including essential, non-essential and the branch-chain amino acids.
- Nature-Min – provides minerals and trace minerals in a perfectly balanced ratio for maximum efficiency; contains trace minerals from natural sea bed deposit; can prevent postpartum depression or hair loss. Good for baby’s bone development. Needed for proper composition and body function.
- Forever Arctic Sea (Omega3,9) – contains a proprietary blend of DHA-rich Calamari Oil, ultra-pure Omega-3 Fish Oil and High Oleic Olive Oil (Omega-3 is vital for proper brain development of a baby). Arctic sea is really important, especially in the final trimester, when the baby’s brain and eyes are developing at a phenomenal rate. If there isn’t sufficient DHA in the diet, the foetus takes what it needs from the mother and she becomes deficient (which is probably why the maternal brain can shrink and women become forgetful and feel dim!).
- Fields of Green (vitamins) – can help supplement or increase hemoglobin levels, while also having a positive effect on digestion. Great for morning sickness. High in fiber, good for constipation.
- Bee Royal Jelly – good for balancing hormones (it’s often called a fertility super food)
- Bee Pollen – helps tiredness during pregnancy. Strengthens immune system, contains quality proteins needed to build the baby’s tissue.
- Absorbent C – powerful anti-oxidant, strengthens immune system
- Aloe Hand & Face Soap – pH-balanced and non-irritating can be used on stomach skin to moisturize; it is also recommended for a delicate skin of a newborn baby; tear-free formula.
- Aloe Body Toning Kit – European herbal complexes and natural warming agents are your “secret weapons” in the war against the unsightly appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, recommended to use on thighs and stomach.
- Aloe Vera Gelly and Aloe MSM Gel – perfect ‘partners’ may be applied together (for better results) on the legs, which should be elevated while resting.
- Forever Bright Toothgel – perfect for mom-to-be, heals irritated and bleeding gums and doesn’t contain harmful fluoride.