How To Reverse Infertility And Get Pregnant Naturally
Infertility (sterility) is a medical condition in which the patient has the inability to produce offspring. Both man and woman can get affected with this disease. In such conditions, a man is unable to impregnate the women while a woman is not able to conceive. Causes related to sterility are numerous.
Emotional or mental blockage, improper genital growth, absence of testes and genital infections are some of the causes associated with sterility in man. Causes related to sterility in woman include vaginal infection, absence of reproductive organ, pain or inflammation in vagina, cervix infection and improper growth of genitals. Stress, anxiety and mental disorders are also some of the psychological causes related to impotence.
Infertility Symptoms in Women
- No periods. You have never had a period or periods suddenly stop.
- Painful periods. Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.
- Abnormal periods. Bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.
- Irregular periods. The number of days in between each period varies each month.
Sometimes, female infertility is related to a hormone problem. In this case, symptoms can also include:
- Skin changes, including more acne
- Changes in sex drive and desire
- Milky white discharge from nipples unrelated to breastfeeding
- Pain during sex
- Dark hair growth on the lips, chest, and chin
- Loss of hair or thinning hair
- Weight gain
For Women trying to get pregnant, here are some nutritional and life style changes to be made.
- Avoid the risk factors
- Drink Plenty of water daily. Avoid Alcohol and carbonated drinks
- Find time to relax well on a daily basis so that you can get rid of both emotional and physical stress.
- Eat healthily: Eat more of natural foods, healthy fats, organic diary and proteins.
- As much as possible, avoid processed foods, Sugar, and Starches from diet
- Get adequate exercise: Minimal to Moderate exercise is required for fertility. Creating few hours a week for recreational activities such as swimming, dancing, walking, and other fun activities tend to improve fertility.
Infertility Symptoms in Men
- Changes in hair growth
- Changes in sexual desire
- Pain, lump, or swelling in the testicles
- Problems with erections and ejaculation
- Small, firm testicles
Top Herbal Remedies For Infertility
Also known as chaste berry or chaste tree. Its a very important herb that is used in infertility treatments in women. Vitex works to maintain the hormonal balance by lowering prolactin and raising progesterone, promote ovulation and improves the timing of the menstrual cycles. Nourishes the pituitary gland and helps lengthen the luteal phase.
One of the important herbal remedies that are used to treat infertility in men as well as women is the Maca root. It is a rich source of about 31 different varieties of minerals and hence boosts fertility.
- It maintains normalcy of hormone levels in the body.
- It will help in improving the energy level of the body and is a very good strengthener of the body.
- It is an excellent herb to increase sperm count in men and is also effective for increasing libido in both men and women.
Ashwagandha, also called Indian ginseng, is very helpful for women having difficulty conceiving. This herb is effective in maintaining hormonal balance and promoting proper functioning of the reproductive organs. It also helps tone the uterus for those who have recurrent miscarriages.
The root of Dong Quai is essential for infertility treatment in women by helping with proper circulation. This is achieved by bringing in fresh healthy blood to remove excess tissue growth, heal tissue damage, limit scar tissue and adhesion formation. Proper and healthy circulation ensures natural cleansing of the body by getting rid of toxins, dead tissue, diseased tissue, metabolic waste from our bodies. This fertility herb is very important for women with uterine fibroids or polyps.
- It is a rich source of calcium which is found to be an essential ingredient for the normal growth of the embryo.
- It is also very effective in maintaining the hormonal balance of the body.
- Taking it along with red clover will boost the hormonal balance effect.
The root of black cohosh enhances regulation of the entire menstrual cycle, reduces spasm and pains. Black cohosh also has an Anti-inflammatory effect which makes it essential for women with a uterus that feels inflamed or irritated.