Vitamins and Minerals to Increase Fertility
Knowing the right vitamins and minerals to promote and increase fertility will help you a great deal when it comes to choosing the right kinds of foods to eat.
However, you also need to become aware that eating healthy foods alone are simply not enough to ensure a conception. You must know the nutritional content and value of the foods that you are eating. Also, certain foods may not have sufficient amount of vitamins that you need that is why taking prenatal vitamins while trying to get pregnant or even during pregnancy will be helpful to ensure that you and your baby are getting proper nourishment.
Here is a list of some of the most essential vitamins and minerals to increase fertility:
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A helps promote healthy Fallopian tubes.
- Zinc – This vitamin is needed to keep a healthy reproductive system. It helps to correct chromosomal abnormalities.
- Vitamin E – This is a popular antioxidant that works to eliminate toxic wastes from the body. It also improves the general health of sperm for your partner.
- Selenium – Another antioxidant, this vitamin also removes body toxins and supplies healthy levels of sperm in male.
- Primrose and MaxEPA – These vitamins contain omega-3 essential fatty acids that are important to repair and rebuild damaged cell membranes. They are also required to correct hormonal imbalance and chromosomal defects that can lead to a miscarriage if not corrected early. These vitamins also aid in the proper flow of blood in the uterus.
- Iron – Iron is needed for the production of hemoglobin and the proper formation of fetal blood needed for the development of the fetus.
- Magnesium – This is essential in the contraction of muscles in the fallopian tubes. Magnesium also aids in the movement of the egg and sperm in the uterus.
- Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant, vitamin C not only washes away toxins but also stimulates the ovaries to produce eggs during ovulation.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, PABA, Folic Acid, Inositol, Choline – This important group of vitamins is required to balance estrogen and progesterone levels as well as increase the production of sex hormones.
Remember, healthy diet combined with exercise can help you get pregnant fast.