Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity. A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis.
What is the cause of erectile dysfunction in men?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. It is also sometimes also referred to as impotence. Occasional ED is not uncommon. Many men experience it during times of stress.
Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health problems can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical problem that slows your sexual response may cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.
In most cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by something physical. Common causes include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- 40% men suffer low sperm count
- Late marriage in women big factor
- Couples now queue at orphanages to adopt babies
- 15 fertility clinics to the rescue
- IVF costs N1.2m
Low sperm count and infertility in men is more prevalent than most couples think. People tend to think that if a woman is not getting pregnant the fertility issue must be with the woman, but that is not necessarily always the case.
There is an equal chance that male factor infertility can be the cause of a couple’s difficulty in achieving pregnancy. While women have many tests to try to find out the cause of infertility, men have only a couple, the sperm analysis being the easiest.
There are several types of sexual disorders that affect females and males. Examples of male sexual dysfunction include erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders, and priapism or painful erections. Sexual problems that affect females include loss of interest in sex, difficulty reaching orgasm, negative thoughts during sex, and vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex.
Some of the main categories of sexual dysfunction include:
- Premature ejaculation
- Sexual desire disorders
- Arousal disorders
- Orgasm disorders
- Ejaculation issues.
- Sexual pain disorders
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like.
However, you may meet the diagnostic criteria for premature ejaculation if you:
- Always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
- Are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time
- Feel distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result
Sexual desire disorders
These are problems that involve a lack or absence of sexual drive, also referred to as a low libido. The lack of desire may apply in general or towards the current partner. The disorder may have always been present or may develop after a period of sexual function being normal. Low levels of the female hormone estrogen and the male hormone testosterone can lead to a decrease in sexual desire.
Retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder during orgasm instead of emerging out the tip of the penis. Various health conditions can cause retrograde ejaculation, including diabetes, spinal injuries, medications, and surgery of the bladder, prostate or urethra.
Some men with spinal cord injuries or certain diseases can’t ejaculate semen, even though they still produce sperm. Often in these cases sperm can still be retrieved for use in assisted reproductive techniques.
Sexual arousal disorders
Sexual arousal disorder is characterized by a lack or absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity in a situation that would normally produce sexual arousal, or the inability to attain or maintain typical responses to sexual arousal.
Individuals affected by an orgasm disorder fail to achieve climax or find that climax is often delayed. These disorders may be caused by physical factors, illness or even as a result of using certain medications.
Sexual pain disorder in men
Persistent or recurrent pain or discomfort that accompanies sexual activity. There are multiple conditions which cause pain in men, the most common being curvature from Peyronie’s disease. Other conditions include painful ejaculation, post orgasmic illness, dermatologic conditions and sexually transmitted disease. Any man with sexual pain needs to have a thorough examination by a specialist.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Cause
Depression | Anxiety| Mood Disorders
The brain is an often-overlooked erogenous zone. Sexual excitement starts in your head and works its way down. Depression and Mood Disorders can dampen your desire and can lead to erectile dysfunction. Ironically, many of the drugs used to treat Depression and Mood Disorders can also suppress your sex drive and make it harder to get an erection.
State of Your Health
Are you experiencing any health challenge? Certain health conditions can affect the nerves, muscles, or blood flow that is needed to have an erection. For example Diabetes, high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries, spinal cord injuries, and multiple sclerosis can all contribute to Erectile dysfunction.
The contents of your medicine cabinet could affect your performance in the bedroom. A long list of common drugs can cause ED, including certain blood pressure drugs, pain medications, and antidepressants. Street drugs like amphetamines, cocaine, and marijuana can cause sexual problems in men, too.
If you have been trying to get pregnant for more than a year, make sure that both of you go and get infertility testing. There are at-home sperm count tests available in stores, or you can have a complete semen analysis performed at your doctor’s office.
The results of a good test would be a sperm count of 20 million or more sperm with healthy motility and morphology. Suboptimal levels are less than 20 million sperm. If you find that your sperm levels are low or are having issues with mobility, motility or morphology, this article will share with you some natural therapies you can use to help improve sperm count and health.
Several conditions can contribute to the development of ED. other causes include:
- Damage to the pelvic area
- Enlarged prostate
- Prostate cancer
- Nerve damage
- Heart disease
Lifestyle issues can also contribute to ED. These include:
- Certain medications or drugs
- Tobacco use
- Excessive alcohol consumption or substance abuse
- Sedentary lifestyle
Your exposure to toxic chemicals
Exposure to environmental toxins (in the form of industrial chemicals) both in utero and neonatally may dramatically affect adult fertility. Most chemicals used in everyday life do not go through the same checks medicines do. Consequently, poisonous chemicals end up circulating in our environment, food supply, air and water.
Men are not spared!
Sperm seems to be more sensitive to heavy metals and industrial pollutants than eggs. Many sperm abnormalities have been linked to these toxins. The majority of these chemicals can be found in the atmosphere, on the ground in cities and in the waterways.
They have also been termed “reprotoxicants” for their negative effects on sperm development and maturation. Studies confirm male sperm counts are declining, and environmental factors, such as pesticides, exogenous estrogens (Xenoestrogens), and heavy metals may negatively impact spermatogenesis (formation of sperm).
The top 4 home toxins to avoid:
Pesticides: found on non-organic fruit and vegetables, meat, dairy and unfiltered tap water
Formaldehyde: found in air fresheners, deodorants, floor polish, upholstery cleaners
Bisphenols: found in plastic containers and can leach into food and water.
Organic solvents: petroleum based liquids found in household products, electronics, car repair, health care, photography, agriculture, printing, construction and cosmetics and many more.
The body’s hormones are like a seesaw. When they’re perfectly balanced, your body works as it should. But when they’re unbalanced, your body may begin experiencing problems.
also have imbalanced hormones. Hormones play a large roll in semen production and a man’s fertility. One of the main hormones being testosterone. Due to our modern lifestyles and many of the culprits mentioned above, men’s hormones can become imbalanced.
There are pollutants that “mimic” estrogens (xenohormones) in the body leading to a reduction in testosterone. Excess estrogen in men produces erectile dysfunction, low/lack of libido, low sperm count, and lowered production of seminal fluid.
Aromatase is found most prevalently in fat cells, so the more body fat a man has, especially in the midsection, the more aromatase and hence the more estrogen.
Male Hormone Imbalance – How do you know if your out of balance!
- Low testosterone and excess estrogen can cause similar symptoms in men.
- Excess estrogen can cause excess weight, especially around the breasts, hips and abdomen.
- Excess estrogen can lead to low libido, infertility and erectile dysfunction.
- Increased risk of stroke and heart attack because of an increased risk of clotting.
- Increased risk of prostate cancer.
What Is Estrogen?
Estrogen is known as the “female” hormone and testosterone is known as the “male” hormone. Although they’re identified with a specific gender, both hormones are found in women and men. Women have more estrogen and men have more testosterone.
High estrogen levels in men contribute to prostate cancer and heart disease as well as gynecomastia ( enlarged breasts).
Estrogen Levels in Men
Too much estrogen can also be the result of medication. For example, estrogen replacement therapy, a popular treatment during menopause, may cause the hormone to reach problematic levels. The body may also develop too little testosterone, which can upset the balance.
What Is Testosterone and Why Does It Decline?
During puberty, testosterone helps build a man’s muscles, deepens his voice, and boosts the size of his penis and testes. In adulthood, it keeps a man’s muscles and bones strong and maintains his interest in sex. In short, it’s what makes a man a man (at least physically).
After age 30, most men begin to experience a gradual decline in testosterone. A decrease in sex drive sometimes accompanies the drop in testosterone, leading many men to mistakenly believe that their loss of interest in sex is simply due to getting older.
Women have testosterone too, but in much smaller amounts than in men.
Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone
Low testosterone has many similar symptoms to excess estrogen, with more muscle weakness and fatigue being the main difference.
- Similar to excess estrogen, low testosterone can cause low libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Muscle weakness and poor recovery from exercise.
- Fatigue and lack of energy, this can be caused by many things and low testosterone is one of them.
- Mood changes and depression.
- It can lead to weak bones and osteoporosis as you age.
Testosterone will begin to convert to estrogen in men as they age due to the aromatase reaction. Aromatase is found most prevalently in fat cells, so the more body fat a man has, especially in the midsection, the more aromatase and hence the more estrogen.
High Estrogen in Men
Although it’s called the female hormone, a man’s body also makes estrogen, just at lower levels. Men may begin to experience unusual symptoms if their estrogen levels increase significantly. Symptoms of high estrogen in men include:
- Infertility. Estrogen is partly responsible for creating healthy sperm. When estrogen levels are high, sperm levels in semen may fall. This can lead to fertility issues.
- Gynecomastia. Estrogen may stimulate breast tissue growth. Men with too much estrogen may start developing larger breasts.
- Erectile dysfunction. A balance of both testosterone and estrogen is important for healthy sexual growth and development. Sexual function may be impacted when these hormones become imbalanced. Men with high levels of estrogen may have difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.
Hormonal Imbalance + Other Health Related Issues = Low Sperm Count & Health
Over time other health issues may lead to hormonal imbalance or vice versa, this may lead to low sperm count, health and problems with erectile function. None of these are good if you are trying for a baby. In addition, electromagnetic frequencies (EMF’s) have been shown through studies to lower sperm count due to the heating of the testicles from the EMF’s. Do not keep your cell phone in your pocket and do not place your laptop computer on your lap.
A complete semen analysis performed by your doctor will determine the following:
Motility: whip of the tail, movement of the sperm
Morphology: size and shape of the sperm
Count: 20 million sperm per mL plus is a healthy sperm count. Less than that is considered low sperm count. You can find out if you have low sperm count with an easy at-home test.
How many sperm do you need to achieve a pregnancy?
It takes just one sperm to fertilize an egg and achieve a pregnancy, but for each sperm that reaches and fertilizes an egg, there are millions that don’t. The average ejaculation contains close to 100 million sperm; according to the World Health Organization, men who have fewer than 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen may be at risk for having infertility issues.
Why are so many sperm released if it takes only one to make a baby? To meet the waiting egg, the semen must travel from the vagina to the fallopian tubes, an arduous journey that few sperm survive. For those that complete the trip, penetration of the egg is far from a sure thing.
The egg is covered by a thick layer that makes fertilization difficult. Experts believe this process may be nature’s way of allowing only the healthiest sperm to fertilize the egg, thereby providing the best chances to produce a healthy baby.
Issues with Sperm Count, Health & Delivery Issues
- Vas Deferens blockage-varicoceles or STD damage
- Low sperm count (oligospermia)
- Abnormal sperm shape (teratozoospermia)
- Abnormal or poor sperm movement (asthenozoospermia)
- Immobile sperm (necrozoospermia)-this is when the sperm do not move at all; the sperm may be dead, partially alive or alive, but do not move.
- Abnormal sperm production
- Genetic disorders
- Retrograde ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Vasectomy reversal- Up to 70% of men with vasectomy develop antisperm antibodies.
- Physical or structural abnormalities such as undescended testicle.
Causes of Low Sperm Count
There are many potential causes of low sperm count and Male infertility, fortunately many of them we have control over by reducing exposure to them. Erectile Dysfunction
Here is a list of the top culprits:
- EMF’s – Electromagnetic frequencies (EMF’s) have been shown through studies to lower sperm count due to the heating of the testicles from the EMF’s. Do not keep your cell phone in your pocket and do not place your laptop computer on your lap.
- Radio frequency electromagnetic waves (RF-EMW) – A study performed in 2011 (Fert. Ster. 1/2012) showed that RF-EMWs emitted from devices connected to Wi-Fi (wireless internet) decrease sperm motility, while increasing sperm DNA fragmentation. Men should avoid using laptop computers running on a Wi-Fi connection directly on their lap. In addition, be sure to avoid carrying a smart phone in your front pocket.
- Cigarette smoking – Smoking damages the sperm. Period. The good news is the damage done from smoking can be reversed… As long as you quit smoking.
- Pesticides and hormones in foods – The pesticides found on produce and the hormones added to dairy and meat have a HUGE effect on a man’s hormonal balance. Pesticides mimic estrogens in the body while the added hormones in meat and dairy are actual hormones (like estrogen) you do not want in your system.
- Soy foods – Highly processed soy foods (soy milk, TVP, soy burgers, etc.) contain concentrated amounts of isoflavones, a type of phytoestrogen shown to block estrogen receptor sites that are needed for testosterone.
- Alcohol– In a study of men with poor sperm quality, excessive alcohol consumption was associated with a decrease in the number of normal sperm.
- Plastics – When plastics are heated they release xenohormones which mimic estrogen in the body.
Dealing With Erectile Dysfunction with Supplements
While all of the individual herbs and natural substances that promises to deal with ED, it is sad to say that they only attack ED as a symptom without addressing the root cause of ED. For example, while some could help by being aphrodisiacs, others (the adaptogens) will provide assistance by helping the impotence sufferer to relax and re-energize their body. Consequently, it is going to be extremely difficult for any individual to know exactly which of these herbal solutions is likely to be one which is most effective for them.
It is this reason that, rather than seeking out a supplement that contains one anti-impotence herb (which you can do by running a Google search on any of the individual herb names), it might make more sense and advisable to consider using a group of supplements that will help to address those know cause of erectile dysfunction. In this case the root cause of ED is being address. We will discuss some supplements that you will need if you are suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Diet & Nutrients for Healthy Male Fertility
Study findings show a range of 42 to 76 days from the time of sperm production to ejaculation in normal men.
The changes that you make today are impacting the sperm you will be using two to three months from now. This means that it will take about 2-3 months for diet, herbs and supplements to have an effect on sperm health.
Here are the nutrients specifically needed for a healthy male fertility diet, they should be added to the diet as well as supplemented: Erectile Dysfunction
is considered one of the most important trace minerals for fertility; increasing zinc levels in infertile men has been shown to boost sperm levels, improve the form, function and quality of the sperm thus decreasing male infertility.
Food sources: Calf liver, oysters, beef, lamb, venison, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, yogurt, turkey, peas, and shrimp. Zinc can be damaged by cooking so it is important to eat some foods high in zinc in their raw forms.
Selenium is necessary for the creation of sperm. In studies, men with low sperm counts have also been found to have low levels of selenium.
Necessary for every cell in the body for energy production, CoQ10 is an important antioxidant that helps to protect cells from free radical damage, thus protecting DNA: it is necessary for sperm motility in semen. Additionally, studies have shown that CoQ10 can increase sperm health.
Food sources: Found most abundantly in seafood and organ meats, though it is very difficult to obtain through the diet. CoQ10 Ubiquinol supplementation is the best way to obtain CoQ10 – keep in mind that amounts in the body decline with age.
Vitamin E has been shown in studies to improve sperm health and motility in men. Studies have also shown a diet deficient in Vitamin E to be a cause of infertility in rats. The meaning of the name for vitamin E ‘Tocopherol’ literally means to bear young. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant to help protect sperm and egg DNA integrity. Erectile Dysfunction
– New research suggests that folic acid can boost sperm health. Men with low levels of folate had increased risks for sperm that contained too little or too many chromosomes. If an egg is fertilized by an abnormal sperm it could result in a birth defect such as downs syndrome, or an increased chance of miscarriage.
Food sources: Liver, lentils, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, asparagus, spinach, black beans, navy beans, kidney beans, and collard greens.
– Also known as cobalamin, vitamin B12 is involved in cellular replication and studies indicate a deficiency can lead to reduced sperm count and motility. Supplementation is advised for any man whose sperm count is less than 20 million or has a motility rate of less than 50%. Studies indicate that supplementation with vitamin B12 at 1,000mcg per day may increase sperm count.
— Food sources: Clams, oysters, muscles, liver, caviar (fish eggs), fish, crab, lobster, beef, lamb, cheese, and eggs.
– For men, vitamin C has been shown to improve sperm quality and protect sperm from DNA damage; helping to reduce the chance of miscarriage and chromosomal problems. Vitamin C also appears to keep sperm from clumping together, making them more motile.
— Food sources: Abundant in plants and fruits including red peppers, broccoli, cranberries, cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, and citrus fruit. Erectile Dysfunction
– is a necessary nutrient for sperm cells to function normally. Sperm require high concentrations of carnitine for energy metabolism. Studies indicate that the level of free L-Arginine in seminal fluid directly correlates with sperm count and motility. The lower the concentrations of L-Arginine in the seminal fluid, the lower the sperm count. Research shows that supplementing with L-carnitine for a minimum of 4 months helps to increase sperm count and motility in men with low sperm count and quality. L-Arginine and CoQ10 have been shown to work synergistically when combined.
Food sources: Red meat and dairy products.
– Antioxidants are one of the most important components to having healthy fertility that every man and women needs to focus on. Antioxidants help to protect the sperm from free radical damage. Free radicals are able to damage both sperm cell health and the cell’s DNA. The DNA of both partners is the future blueprint for a child. Damaged DNA is known to cause miscarriages, birth defects, and/or developmental problems for the future child. Studies have also shown a connection between oxidative stress caused from free radicals and male infertility.
Quality Of Herbs For Men
When considering herbal remedies to support male fertility to achieve conception, quality should be the number one concern because there are a lot of products on the market that contain heavy metals, impurities, and low potency and do not deliver what they promise.
The quality of the herbs must remain consistently high during the entire process of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the herbal remedy.
The good news is that more and more couples are now resorting to alternative methods to solve male fertility problems since western medicine has really little to offer.
All Our Fertility therapy is an effective way to treat men Infertility as it help solves the root causes of infertility. All Our Fertility therapy is natural and it can be taken for a two or three month with sensible diet and healthy lifestyle it will cure male Infertility with no Negative side effect. These therapy are blend of nutritional natural supplements and helps in improving and focusing solely on the overall reproductive system and well being.
All The products discussed below has the prestigious Kosher Seal (which makes it acceptable to the Jews. The Jews don’t take anything that isn’t 100% natural. Infact, they don’t even take bread with yeast! They believe in no additives.
It has other seals including the Halal and Islamic seals as well…
(These are Seals of highest form of purity including our own NAFDAC in Nigeria).
Below are Some of the Individual products Included in the Man Fertility Supplement for Man Sperm Booster and other Fertility Issues:
Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities from the blood. Excess hormones are also processed through the liver. Proper liver health is essential to hormonal balance.
Berry Nectar helps for Urinary Tract and Liver Cleanse:
Berry Nectar Benefits:
- The delicious flavor is totally natural, from a blend of fresh cranberries and mellow apples.
- Cleanses the entire urinary tract system, prevents bacteria from adhering to bladder cells.acidifies the urine…(help to combat candida, thrush and other pid)…helpful against infections of the urinary tract.
- Also good for kidneys, bladder and skin… enhances their cleansing functions.
- Has anticancer properties
- It protects the brain and spinal nerves against free radical damage,
- It protects the liver, it strengthens and repairs connective tissue,including that of the cardiovascular system,
- It supports the immune system and slows aging.
- Detoxifies the entire body system of toxins (due to the presence of vitamin A,C and E); protecting the cells,tissues and organs(strong antioxidant); aids rejuvenation.
- Cleanses the entire urinary tract system, prevents bacteria from adhering to bladder cells. acidifies the urine… (help to combat candida, thrush and other pid)… helpful against infections of the urinary tract
- Also good for kidneys, bladder and skin… enhances their cleansing functions.
- Has anticancer properties
Dosage: 40 ml 1 hour before or during meal 3 times daily
Caution: should not be drunk on empty stomach when there is ulcer!
Royal Jelly is a natural bee product that help to boost men’s fertility. It is a substance that is secreted by nurse worker bees glands. The secretion is known as royal jelly and it is the main food source of the first 3 days of the larva. One larva that is to be the Queen Bee is fed only royal jelly it’s entire life. This exclusive feeding triggers the full development of her ovaries which is needed to lay the millions of eggs she will lay in her lifetime. It has been referred to as “super food” that has been proven to be highly effective in men’s infertility!
Royal Jelly Benefit:
- The fountain of youth; aids cells regeneration.
- Combat stress by alleviating the symptoms
- Increases body resistance to illnesses
- It contains ample level of iron and calcium.
- It is vital for both male and female fertility
- It contains vitamin A,B,C and E and rich in B complex especially B5 which is vital for synthesis and metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and several hormones. it is the only natural source of pure acetylcholine. It is also rich in amino acids (29 amino acids to be exact)
- it can de-sensitize the body; good for allergy tolerance
- It aids in digestion and metabolism of fats, due to lecithin.
- it improves the efficiency of the immune system and nervous system
- Energy booster and for endurance; useful for combating fatigue.
- helps to correct body chemistry; counteract the effect of food additives and preservatives; useful in combating colon disorders
- Naturally high source of zinc and vitamin b6; beneficial for male fertility.
- It has been called man’s complete food containing 22 amino acids, 18 vitamins, 25 minerals, 59 trace elements, 11 enzymes, 14 fatty acids,11 carbohdrates.
Dosage:one tablets thrice daily 1 hour before meal
VITOLIZE FOR MEN:
As a men age, they begin to encounter unique concerns such as urinary challenges, reduced libido, unbalanced mood, and lowered endurance. Vitolize whose design to addressed all of these with Men’s Vitolize . Check information about reasons to take Men’s nutritional Supplement below.
Health Benefits of Vitolize for Men:
- Vitolize ingredients of an highly effective herbal blend which is including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help preserve regular urinary flow, support optimal prostate health and maintain healthy testicular function.
- It supplies a highly effective blend of patented herbs, vitamins, mineral and antioxidants to help with male fertility.
- Ideal for urinary tract infections.
- It promotes healthy testicular function.
- It provides polyphenols (antioxidants) equivalent to eating entire pomegranate fruit.
- Highly value of phytonutrients which give you more energy, youthful power, more health, and healthy vitality.
- It’s proprietary herbal blend of saw palmetto, pyguem, and pumpkin seed, would be difficult to recreate through diet. And it offers the clear advantages of these powerful antioxidants and critical nutrients:
- It helps support healthy blood pressure levels, and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, urinary tract functions, prostate, and men’s sexual health.
- It is formulated with a proprietary blend of saw palmetto, pygeum and pumpkin seed. it also includes vitamins A,B,C and B6. these vitamins have been combined with the minerals selenium and zinc. quercetin and lycopene have also been added in levels that are
- properly balanced with these critical nutrients to provide and encourage optimal reproductive health.
- Highly beneficial for the production of male hormones.
According to herbalist stephen harrod buhner in his 1999 book “herbal antibiotics: natural alternatives for treating drug resistant microbes”.echinacea species are perennial prairie herbs native to north america which has long history of its effectiveness against microbes due to its ability to stimulate white blood cells of the immune system.
Benefits of echinacea:
Helps supports immune function;thereby preventing any infection of the immune system and the lymphatic system.
Contains echinacea (purpurea and angustifolia),plus grape seed extract for maximum benefits.
Fights inflammation,bacteria and viral infection e.g,candida…..pelvic Inflammatory disease(pid) e.t.c.
Improves cervical health
Useful for allergies, colic, colds, flu, and other infectious illnesses.
Also useful for snakebite
Helps to maintain general health
Dosage: one tablets twice daily 1 hour before meal
POMESTEEN POWER – Antioxidants
Is an antioxidants that helps to maintain sperm health as well as protect cell DNA (important for a healthy baby) from free-radicals. Antioxidants are necessary to help the body reduce the damaging effects of free-radicals on your cells. Free-radicals can cause damage to all of the cells of your body, including sperm cells.
Omega-3 is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid found in salmon and other seafood. Omega-9 is the unsaturated fatty acid found in vegetable products. Each capsule has an EPA content of 225 mg and 150 mg of DHA and oleic acid, all of which are lacking in most Western diets.
Benefit of Arctic sea
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to help support circulatory function
- Omega-3 and Omega-9 fatty acids can help support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Helps support proper joint function
- It also help men to increase libido and sperm production and reproduction.
- It help to improve men memory and concentration
- It help clean the heart and arteries
- It regulate blood pressure.
- it help in strengthening the muscles
Two ancient herbs: golden chia from the West and ginseng from the East, give your body back what your busy lifestyle takes out. Both herbs are powerful antioxidants with vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and D, plus thiamine, riboflavin, calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, capsicum, zinc, copper, magnesium, and manganese. Combined, they can act to increase stamina and endurance, and can support healthy circulation.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Can help increase stamina and endurance
- Helps support healthy circulation
- Man will appreciate as it it is good for stamina and endurance
- it is good anti-depressant mood elevator
- it contains the hormones that help female- child growth,
- it regulates all menstrual activities, disorders of female
Ginkgo increases circulation of blood to the brain, aids with poor memory and mental fatigue, elevates mood and energy, and increases concentration, alertness, and metabolism. It increases circulation and improve sexual function. Ginkgo may increase the effects of certain blood-thinning .
How Ginkgo plus Works
- It Enhances blood supply to the brain
- It Helps support circulation
- Energy level booster
- Includes tonic herbs to boost the benefits of ginkgo.
- it is very good for libido and other sexual problems.
- it help to regenerate liver cells
- It helps blood flow to body extremities such as brain hands, feet,
- it is very good for recovery from stroke
- it also reduces heart disease, hypertension and cholesterol
- it fortifies the immune system
- ginkgo stems deteriorating vision by maintaining adequate blood flow to the retina
- 50:1 leaf-to-extract ratio
use: One tablet twice daily not advisable in children below 6 year and in pregnancy
L-Arginine is an amino acid that’s so potent, scientists refer to it as the “Miracle Molecule.” And for good reason, because our bodies convert L-Arginine into nitric oxide, a molecule that helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow. Greater blood flow supports many important functions in our body:
- Healthy blood pressure levels
- Overall cardiovascular health
- Immune function
- Muscle growth
- Bone & tissue growth & repair
- Natural alternative for Viagra.
- Increases sperm count and motility by 250% in 2 weeks.
- Achieves and maintains erections.
- Increases fertility and orgasm in women.
- Male sexual function
- Fat and glucose metabolism
- Anti-aging hormone production and more
- Pomegranate – well-known for its strong antioxidant properties
- Red Wine Extract – to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- And Grape Skin and Berry extracts for cardiovascular and immune system health
Together, these ingredients create a new generation of supplement – one that supports better health throughout your entire body. Just a scoop of ARGI+® mixed with Forever® Natural Spring Water or your favorite Aloe drink helps provide a performance boost to every part of you. Add optimal health to your family’s diet with the power of L-Arginine!
- L-Arginine is known as the “Miracle Molecule”
- Proprietary fruit blend adds antioxidant power
- Boosts nitric oxide production
ALOE VERA GEl
We are exposed to environmental toxins each day. Excess toxins that our bodies cannot filter which stored in our body, that is why regular internal cleansing is recommended for optimal health.
Aloe Vera will help you begin to remove stored toxins from your body and feel lighter and more energized. My view on the short detoxes is that they don’t give your body enough time to start to work properly, which means your system can get confused. Experts say to get the best long lasting results you need to detox between 7/10 days.
Benefits of Aloe Gel Supplement:
- It promote cell growth and healing
- It help Removes Toxins in body system
- It helps Alkalizes the Body
- It help Reduces Acne & Blemishes
- It helps Hydrates Body
- It Help Boosts Your Vitamin & Mineral Intake
- Bye-Bye Constipation
- Improves Digestion & Reduces Irritation
- Fight Against Inflammation
- Lowers High Cholesterol
- Drink Aloe Vera Juice To Lose Weight if obese
- Supports Your Immune System
- It promotes the removal of dead cells and Reduce tissue damage
- General detoxified and health boosting qualities
At a glance, you might mistake Multi Maca for a male-only supplement, but multi maca has been used by women for centuries with as many benefits as men. This herb is most popular for its role as an aphrodisiac to cure impotence (erectile dysfunction) and increase sperm count. But multi maca is much more than that: it can increase stamina for work and sports, improve muscle tone, and fight hormone-based problems like male-pattern baldness, acne, and facial hair (on women).
How Multi Maca Works With age and stress, your endocrine system stops producing enough hormones to keep you functioning at your best, this means lower energy levels and reduced physical strength and stamina. You may find it harder and harder to both work and play. Maca signals the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to “reset” your body, so that your endocrine glands (testes, ovaries, pancreas, thyroid) begin producing hormones at an optimal, youthful level.
Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind!
- Known as the sex herb of the Incas.
- Helps promote libido, stamina and energy.
- Help male impotence and erection dysfunction.
- Promote libido, stamina and energy.
- Good for female hormonal imbalance.
- Good for female menopause.
- It good for respiratory problems.
- It increases the formation of new sperm cell.
- It increases energy, stamina, vitality, endurance etc.
Garlic has been used for 5,000 years medicinally in Egypt and Romans have used it for different infections. Garlic otherwise known as Alium Sativum is a very good natural antibiotic . Garlic is antimicrobial. We humans are natural and natural therapy helps our health much better. Study has shown its effectiveness against different strains of infection causing microbes.
- Garlic-thyme, the two powerful antioxidant; combine to a great tool in maintaining good health. it contains many sulphur compounds, which give it its healing properties.
- Disinfects the lungs and the skin; helps prevent body odor.
- The odorless soft-gel capsule; helps support the conversion of fats to energy due to lecithin.
- Detoxifies the body and protects against infection by enhancing immune function.
- Lowers blood pressure and improves circulation.
- Aids in the treatment of arteriosclerosis, arthritis, asthma, colds, and flu, digestive problems, heart disorders, insomnia, liver disease, sinustis, ulcers by inhibiting growth of helicobacter pylori, the ulcer-causing bacterium. good for virtually any disease or infection.
- A great nutrient in the fight against cancer.
Dosage: one tablets thrice daily 1 hour before meal
Are you aware that ancient seabeds are excellent sources for providing the nutrients that can benefit your body? Using a mineral base of natural seabed deposits, Nature-Min is a supplement that we have developed to provide most of the key minerals that your body need in proper functioning.
- Contents: 180 tablets
- Contains trace minerals from natural sea bed deposit
- Important for growth & maintenance of bones & teeth
- Helps control the composition of body fluids and cells
- Helps release and utilize energy
- Also important for digestion & renewing body tissue
Benefit of Multi Maca:
- Known as the sex herb of the Incas.
- Enhances Libido (by 180%). Increases endurance and Sexual Stimulation in both men and women.
- Increases sperm volume and count (up to 200%) and formation of new sperm Corrects Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- Decreases stress and anxiety Decreases stress and anxiety within a few weeks.
- Helps to fight Menopause problems.
- Enhances Fertility and corrects Hormonal imbalance in women.
- Increases Testosterone Levels, corrects Erectile Dysfunction in men.
Causes an increase in the human growth hormone (HGH).
- Decreases stress and anxiety within a few weeks.
- Helps to fight Menopause problems.
- Enhances Fertility and corrects Hormonal imbalance in women.
- Increases Testosterone Levels, corrects Erectile Dysfunction in men
Causes an increase in the human growth hormone (HGH).
help to support your optimal health and digestive function naturally. Adequate soluble fiber intake can facilitate removal of waste products from the body and may help to relieve occasional constipation.
- It aids in the absorption of nutrients.
- It binds to the food and toxins in your intestines and keeps it moving through.
- It helps maintain normal cholesterol and blood pressure.
The First Recommend Steps To start Treating Any Infertility Challenge and is to First Begin with Man Fertility Cleanse Therapy
Fertility Cleanse for male will last you for 30 days or more.
Fertility cleansing is best done using whole herbs as they are the safest way to encourage proper cleansing in the body. Below are some of the herbs used in fertility cleansing. Male Fertility Cleanse Herbal individual products listed below: You can call LL (low libido) low sexual drive. This is also caused by things like low self-esteem, stress, anxiety, and certain medications can all reduce your sex drive. When all those worries are tied up with making love, your interest in sex can take a nosedive. It is pretty tough to try and conceive when you do not even desire to make love. If you find that you sex life is lacking spark, you may need to consider herbs that have been found to increase sexual desire. These herbs promote healthy circulation to the reproductive organs. Lowlibi Super Booster– This product will last you for 30days or more. Lowlibi Super Booster is natural and if taken for a month or two with sensible diet and healthy lifestyle it will cure low libido and increase sex drive naturally. These therapy are blend of nutritional natural supplements and helps in improving blood circulation and improve your desire for love making!! Lowlibi Super Boosters Contains below: Men Sperm Booster is a non-prescription dietary supplement designed to help improve sperm motility, as well as sperm count and morphology. Men Sperm Booster consists of key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been demonstrated to improve these sperm parameters. The Men Sperm Booster contains herbs and nutritional supplements that help to support normal sperm health, count and motility. Benefits of the Men Sperm Booster: Do you want to improve your sex life? If you’re like many people, the answer is “yes.” If the stresses, demands, or monotony of everyday life have cooled your desire, what can you do to bring back the fire? If you are a man who craves a healthy, active and positive lifestyle then products recommend below is the answer! This powerful wellbeing enhancement formula will boost your libido and testosterone levels while working in tune with your body, giving you more vitality and endurance every day! Our natural products combined active ingredients stimulate testosterone production as well as physical and mental arousal, naturally encouraging the testes to produce testosterone at healthy and balanced levels and thus giving you more bang for your buck. Recommended by professionals, Multi-Maca, Bee pollen, Ginkgo plus, Gingchia has been scientifically and clinically proven to be the powerhouse formula behind increased vitality and testosterone levels and can boast to be a standalone, potent, male libido enhancer and physical rejuvenation stimulant. Natural supplements reputed to increase your energy levels, physical, mental and sexual are most need due to a busy, bad eating and demanding life. Nutrition and Supplements Herbs are generally a safe way to strengthen and tone the body’s systems. As with any therapy, you should work with your health care provider to diagnose your problem before starting treatment.
Solution is to start the Correction of your Body metabolism with our Fertility Cleanse therapy today! If you strongly desire and keen on Improving on your Infertility?
If You’re thoroughly what to engage yourself in routine purification of your Hormonal System with our Best Man Fertility Cleanse therapy and Man Sperm Booster, Lowlibdo, Supplements is what you need to kick start the journey.
Fertility Cleansing Herbs
Benefits of the Fertility Cleanse for male:
WEAK LOW LIBIDO (WEAK SEX DRIVE) OR NO SEX APPETITE:
Benefits of the Lowlibi Super Booster
Men Sperm Booster – Male Fertility
Men Sperm Booster Contains Product and Individual price below:
Man Sex Care A Powerful Testosterone and Well-being Booster
Fertility cleansing is best done using whole herbs as they are the safest way to encourage proper cleansing in the body. Below are some of the herbs used in fertility cleansing.
Male Fertility Cleanse Herbal individual products listed below:
You can call LL (low libido) low sexual drive. This is also caused by things like low self-esteem, stress, anxiety, and certain medications can all reduce your sex drive. When all those worries are tied up with making love, your interest in sex can take a nosedive.
It is pretty tough to try and conceive when you do not even desire to make love. If you find that you sex life is lacking spark, you may need to consider herbs that have been found to increase sexual desire. These herbs promote healthy circulation to the reproductive organs. Lowlibi Super Booster– This product will last you for 30days or more.
Lowlibi Super Booster is natural and if taken for a month or two with sensible diet and healthy lifestyle it will cure low libido and increase sex drive naturally. These therapy are blend of nutritional natural supplements and helps in improving blood circulation and improve your desire for love making!!
Lowlibi Super Boosters Contains below:
Men Sperm Booster is a non-prescription dietary supplement designed to help improve sperm motility, as well as sperm count and morphology. Men Sperm Booster consists of key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been demonstrated to improve these sperm parameters.
The Men Sperm Booster contains herbs and nutritional supplements that help to support normal sperm health, count and motility.
Benefits of the Men Sperm Booster:
Do you want to improve your sex life? If you’re like many people, the answer is “yes.” If the stresses, demands, or monotony of everyday life have cooled your desire, what can you do to bring back the fire?
If you are a man who craves a healthy, active and positive lifestyle then products recommend below is the answer! This powerful wellbeing enhancement formula will boost your libido and testosterone levels while working in tune with your body, giving you more vitality and endurance every day!
Our natural products combined active ingredients stimulate testosterone production as well as physical and mental arousal, naturally encouraging the testes to produce testosterone at healthy and balanced levels and thus giving you more bang for your buck.
Recommended by professionals, Multi-Maca, Bee pollen, Ginkgo plus, Gingchia has been scientifically and clinically proven to be the powerhouse formula behind increased vitality and testosterone levels and can boast to be a standalone, potent, male libido enhancer and physical rejuvenation stimulant.
Natural supplements reputed to increase your energy levels, physical, mental and sexual are most need due to a busy, bad eating and demanding life.
Nutrition and Supplements
Herbs are generally a safe way to strengthen and tone the body’s systems. As with any therapy, you should work with your health care provider to diagnose your problem before starting treatment.