Secret for Better Sex; How to increase Libido, Sex Drive & Sperm count?
If you keep your body healthy and well maintained it will consequently improve your sexual capabilities, appetite and, as a bonus, your attractiveness and self confidence. Whatever age you are, cutting down on cholesterol and keeping your heart and arteries in good shape is the best thing you can do for your sex life.
Food supplements reputed to increase your energy levels, physical, mental and sexual are most need due to a busy, bad eating and demanding life.
Symptoms of Low Sperm Count
The symptoms of low sperm counted listed below are not exhaustive.
- the inability to conceive a child.
- Problems with sexual function — for example, low sex drive or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosome or hormone abnormality
Low sperm count can be caused by a number of health issues and medical treatments. Some of these include:
- Varicocele. A varicocele (VAR-ih-koe-seel) is a swelling of the veins that drain the testicle. It’s a common cause of male infertility. This may prevent normal cooling of the testicle, leading to reduced sperm count and fewer moving sperm.
- Infection. Some infections can interfere with sperm production and sperm health or can cause scarring that blocks the passage of sperm. These include some sexually transmitted infections, including chlamydia and gonorrhea; and other infections of the urinary tract or reproductive organs.
- Hormone imbalances. The hypothalamus, pituitary and testicles produce hormones that are necessary to create sperm. Alterations in these hormones, as well as from other systems such as the thyroid and adrenal, may impair sperm production.
- Sperm duct defects.The tubes that carry sperm can be damaged by illness or injury.
CAUSES OF REDUCED SEX DRIVE/ LIBIDO/ SPERM COUNT
- Stress and over-work are the most common causes of a reduced sex drive. Avoid caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol and above all, try to relax and switch off.
- Poor diet; if you’re not getting enough vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids hormone imbalances may arise and have a big effect on your sex drive.
- Lack of exercise will affect metabolism and hormone balance, increase your level of exercise and sustain it, it will take a month to see any benefit. Beware of over exercising as it can lower testosterone; don’t push yourself to extremes.
- Being overweight can cause sluggishness, low energy levels, a diminished libido and low self esteem. Consuming too many carbohydrates raises serotonin which will further lower your sex drive.
- Excessive alcohol consumption reduces testosterone production. Extreme long term abuse can cause impotence, shrunken testicles.
- Medication; some can affect your libido, ask your doctor about your prescription and how it may affect you, it may be possible to change the dose or switch to another drug if necessary.
- Male menopause; testosterone levels peak in your late 20s to early 30s, by the time you are 40 there will be a gradual decrease, about 1% a year initially. Men can even experience some of the symptoms women have in the menopause, hot flushes etc, unlike women it should be gradual.
- Smoking, it can cause high blood pressure and bad circulation, it will also lower your sperm count. Having a high sperm count acts as a trigger boosting sex drive.
Overexposure to certain environmental elements can affect sperm production or function. Specific causes include:
- Industrial chemicals e.g herbicides, pesticides, etc;
- Radiation or X-rays Exposure to radiation can reduce sperm production. It can take several years for sperm production to return to normal. With high doses of radiation, sperm production can be permanently reduced.
- Overheating the testicles. Frequent use of saunas or hot tubs may temporarily lower your sperm count. Sitting for long periods, wearing tight clothing or using a laptop on your lap for long periods of time also may increase the temperature in your scrotum and reduce sperm production. The type of underwear you choose to wear is unlikely to significantly impact your sperm count.
- Health, lifestyle and other causes of low Sperm Count includes but not limited to Illegal drug use, use of alcohol, Tobacco smoking. Emotional stress overweight.
Healthy Diet & Nutrients that Helps Male improve and increase Libido or Sperm count on male Fertility.
Diet has a big impact on sperm health and male fertility. What you are eating today is impacting the sperm that will be swimming 3 months from now.
Study findings show a range of 42 to 76 days from the time of sperm production to ejaculation in normal men.
The changes that you make today are impacting the sperm you will be using two to three months from now. This means that it will take about 2-3 months for diet, herbs and supplements to have an effect on sperm health.
Here are the nutrients specifically needed for a healthy male fertility diet, they should be added to the diet as well as supplemented:
In men, zinc is considered one of the most important trace minerals for fertility; increasing zinc levels in infertile men has been shown to boost sperm levels, improve the form, function and quality of the sperm thus decreasing male infertility.
Necessary for every cell in the body for energy production, CoQ10 is an important antioxidant that helps to protect cells from free radical damage, thus protecting DNA: it is necessary for sperm motility in semen.
Vitamin E has been shown in studies to improve sperm health and motility in men. Studies have also shown a diet deficient in Vitamin E to be a cause of infertility in rats.
– New research suggests that folic acid can boost sperm health. Men with low levels of folate had increased risks for sperm that contained too little or too many chromosomes.
Vitamin B12 – Also known as cobalamin, vitamin B12 is involved in cellular replication and studies indicate a deficiency can lead to reduced sperm count and motility.
– For men, vitamin C has been shown to improve sperm quality and protect sperm from DNA damage; helping to reduce the chance of miscarriage and chromosomal problems. Vitamin C also appears to keep sperm from clumping together, making them more motile.
– Carnitine is a necessary nutrient for sperm cells to function normally. Sperm require high concentrations of carnitine for energy metabolism. Studies indicate that the level of free carnitine in seminal fluid directly correlates with sperm count and motility.
– Antioxidants are one of the most important components to having healthy fertility that every man and women needs to focus on. Antioxidants help to protect the sperm from free radical damage. Free radicals are able to damage both sperm cell health and the cell’s DNA.
Hormone imbalance is not just something that is reserved exclusively for women. Men can also have imbalanced hormones. Hormones play a large roll in semen production and a man’s fertility. One of the main hormones being testosterone. Due to our modern lifestyles and many of the culprits mentioned above, men’s hormones can become imbalanced.
There are pollutants that “mimic” estrogens (xenohormones) in the body leading to a reduction in testosterone. Excess estrogen in men produces erectile dysfunction, low/lack of libido, low sperm count, and lowered production of seminal fluid.
These xenohormones can come from:
- soy foods
- pesticides on food
- hormones added to dairy and meat
5 steps to balancing your hormones:
1. Reduce your exposure to xenohormones
2. Eat only organic meats and dairy
3. Do not eat soy foods.
4. Cleanse the body of excess hormones and toxins. This can be done with a Male Fertility Cleanse
5. Eat lots of fiber and cruciferous vegetables. These vegetables contain a special element that helps the body to rid itself of excess estrogens.
INCREASE YOUR SEX DRIVE/LIBIDO USING NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
all Natural supplement shown above are all contain in two product pack list below and For best result will encourage you to do Fertility X-plus Cleanse for male first before Men Sperm Booster for best result.
Men Sperm Booster is a non-prescription dietary supplement designed to help improve sperm motility, as well as sperm count and morphology. Men Sperm Booster consists of key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been demonstrated to improve these sperm parameters.
The Men Sperm Booster contains herbs and nutritional supplements that help to support normal sperm health, count and motility.
For best result will encourage you to do Fertility X-plus Cleanse for male first before Men Sperm Booster for best result.
Performing a Male Fertility Cleanse may be one of the best first steps you can take in preparation for conception and to support sperm health. The Male Fertility Cleanse Kit includes herbs which have been traditionally used to help support the body’s natural ability to detoxify itself and maintain normal sperm health.
Fertility Cleansing for male is for 30 Days Full Body Cleanse.
The purpose of a fertility detox is to assist the elimination of harmful toxins that have accumulated in your body over the years and that are affecting the functioning of your reproductive system.
Helps Boost Men Sperm Within 30 Days…..
Men Sperm Booster is 100% whole food multivitamin a non-prescription dietary supplement designed to help improve sperm motility, as well as sperm count and morphology. Men Sperm Booster consists of key vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been demonstrated to improve these sperm parameters.
If you find value in this post please share them with your friends.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!