Powerful Testosterone and Wellbeing Booster
Do you want to improve your sex life? If you’re like many people, the answer is “yes.” If the stresses, demands, or monotony of everyday life have cooled your desire, what can you do to bring back the fire?
If you are a man who craves a healthy, active and positive lifestyle then products recommend below is the answer! This powerful wellbeing enhancement formula will boost your libido and testosterone levels while working in tune with your body, giving you more vitality and endurance every day!
Our natural products combined active ingredients stimulate testosterone production as well as physical and mental arousal, naturally encouraging the testes to produce testosterone at healthy and balanced levels and thus giving you more bang for your buck.
Recommended by professionals, Multi-Maca, Bee pollen,Ginkgo plus, Gingchia has been scientifically and clinically proven to be the powerhouse formula behind increased vitality and testosterone levels and can boast to be a standalone, potent, male libido enhancer and physical rejuvenation stimulant.
Natural supplements reputed to increase your energy levels, physical, mental and sexual are most need due to a busy, bad eating and demanding life.
Nutrition and Supplements
Herbs are generally a safe way to strengthen and tone the body’s systems. As with any therapy, you should work with your health care provider to diagnose your problem before starting treatment.
- Boosts and balances sex hormones
- Optimizes testosterone, LH, and DHEA levels
- Improves sex drive & libido
- Heightens well-being
- Enhances energy & immunity
- Increases stamina & endurance
- Supports reproductive health and function
- Provides better workouts
- Increases muscle growth
- Facilitates protein synthesis
- Promotes healthy skin
Below Are The List Details of 4 Forever Living Natural Nutritional Supplement Products That Helps Improve and Enhance Man Sexual Power To Maintain Last Longer Sexual drive:
All products recommend here are powerful products from forever living company put together to help you correct, Improve and Enhance Man Sexual Power. These products are very good for reproductive system and sexual functions for both men and women
- Bee pollen
- Ginkgo plus
Two ancient herbs: golden chia from the West and ginseng from the East, give your body back what your busy lifestyle takes out.
Both herbs are powerful antioxidants with vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and D, plus thiamine, riboflavin, calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, capsicum, zinc, copper, magnesium, and manganese. Combined, they can act to increase stamina and endurance, and can support healthy circulation.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Can help increase stamina and endurance
- Helps support healthy circulation
- Man will appreciate it as it it is good for stamina and endurance
- it is good anti-depressant mood elevator
- it contains the hormones that help female- child growth,
- it regulates all menstrual activities, disorders of female
Men may take ginseng to treat erectile dysfunction. A 2002 Korean study revealed that 60 percent of men who took ginseng noticed an improvement in their symptoms. In addition, research published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology provided “evidence for the effectiveness of red ginseng in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.”
Both American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius, L.) believed to provide an energy boost, lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduce stress, promote relaxation, treat diabetes, and treat sexual dysfunction in men.
Maca is the only plant known in the world that can grow and thrive at such high altitude and in such harsh weather. For more than two millennia, native Peruvians have used maca root as food and medicine to promote fertility, endurance, energy, vitality, and sexual virility.
Maca is such a nutrient-rich food that it contains a number of different vitamins, 31 different minerals and 60 different phytonutrients (some of which include carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, fiber, and also amino-acids).
Maca is supportive of overall fertility health in a number of ways and complementary to most natural fertility programs.
Maca has been scientifically researched for the use of increasing fertility since 1961 and has been shown to contain specific compounds called glucosinolates which directly can affect fertility for both men and women. These alkaloids are responsible for maca’s ability to support hormonal balance
Sperm quality, sperm count per ejaculation and healthy sperm motility – Studies show an improvement in all three of these areas of sperm health. The resulting effects are thought to be due to Maca’s ability to support hormonal balance where it is needed, additionally the nutrients it provides to the body that supports cellular health.
Immune health & stress response – Maca is an adaptogen which as a class of herbs are helpful for those with immune-related fertility issues. Immunological fertility problems cause the body to identify part of its reproductive function as an enemy and as a result sends Natural Killer (NK) cells to attack. Maca aids the body in proper immune response.
Forever Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind!
- Known as the sex herb of the Incas
- Helps promote libido, stamina and energy
- Help male impotence and erection dysfunction.
- Promote man libido and sexual performances
- Good for man and female hormonal imbalance.
- Good for female menopause
- It good for respiratory problems
- It increases the formation of new sperm cell.
- It increases energy, vitality, endurance etc.
Ginkgo increases circulation of blood to the brain, aids with poor memory and mental fatigue, elevates mood and energy, and increases concentration, alertness, and metabolism. It increases circulation and improve sexual function. Ginkgo may increase the effects of certain blood-thinning .
- It Enhances blood supply to the brain
- It Helps support circulation
- Energy level booster
- Includes tonic herbs to boost the benefits of ginkgo.
- it is very good for libido and other sexual problems.
- it help to regenerate liver cells
- It helps blood flow to body extremities such as brain hands, feet,and penis
- it is very good for recovery from stroke
- it also reduces heart disease,hypertension and cholesterol
- it fortifies the immune system
- ginkgo stems deteriorating vision by maintaining adequate blood flow to the retina
- 50:1 leaf-to-extract ratio
Forever Bee pollen
Bee pollen is a powerful superfood which has been scientifically documented and proven as a resource for general physical and sexual health in both men and women. Its nutritional properties are astounding. It happens to be packed with all the vitamins and minerals that support a healthy sex drive and keep sexual organs in top working order – such as antioxidants, vitamin E, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, rutin just to name a few.
- Bee pollen is also packed with zinc. Zinc and sex drive are powerfully linked, and this natural libido booster is packed with zinc, making it an incredible super food for men’s sex lives.
- Studies at The University of Sarajevo in Yugoslavia found bee pollen effective in treating impotence in men between 20 and 52 years of age. After just one month of using pollen, the majority showed improvement in their sex lives.
- Bee pollen has a dramatic effect on sperm count and increased fertility. Results of tests showed that sperm swam faster, were more viable and lasted longer.
- One particular problem that affects many men and their sexual health is prostate inflammation, and this often happens as men reach middle age. Enlarged prostates cause all kinds of problems, including pain and burning that can make sex very painful and undesirable. Honey bee pollen eases the pain of inflammation and helps to shrink the prostate, making sex enjoyable again.
So What Makes All our Products Safe to Use and Why We are Recommending It To You?
It has other seals including the Halal and Islamic seals as well. (These are Seals of highest form of purity including our own NAFDAC in Nigeria).