When people don’t practice proper dental hygiene, bacteria in the mouth forms plaque on the teeth. These bacteria may cause your gums to become inflamed, which results in red, swollen, or bleeding gums. For many people with gingivitis, this inflammation is not painful. … gums that bleed during and after toothbrushing.
– A frequent problem known as periodontitis or gingivitis causes swelling of the gums. Pyorrhea can result, characterised by strong inflammation and pus, resulting in tooth loss.
– Food and bacteria caught between gums and teeth.
– Breathing through the mouth and lack of oral hygiene.
1. Apply Aloe Vera Activator Extract to the gums to reduce gingivitis.
2. Brush teeth daily with Aloe Vera & Propolis toothpaste.
3. Massage gums.
Aloe Vera & Propolis Toothgel. At least 3 times daily. Is anti-inflammatory, pain inhibitor, natural anti-biotic.
Aloe Vera Activator Extract. Do the following twice after brushing one’s teeth – rub the gums with a brush containing a few drops. Rinse the mouth with the extract, keeping the liquid in the mouth for at least half a minute.
Absorbent-C Tablets – 6 tablets daily, 2 with each meal. Powerful anti-oxidant.