The Benefits of Sonya Volume Shampoo:
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Thickens & fortifies the hair
- Cleanses while adding volume and shine
- Balances the scalps pH
- Free from parabens, propylene glycol, SLS amd SLES
Description and Purpose:
When your hair needs a pick-me-up, Sonya Volume Shampoo is the solution. Our exclusive formulation gives your hair full volume and shine with just the right balance of body and control.
Two of the key ingredients, aloe vera and royal jelly, leave you with lush, thicker-looking hair. Sonya Volume Shampoo promotes healthy, shiny hair without the added buildup – plus, its safe for colour-treated hair. Aloe vera helps to moisturise and balance the scalps pH. Royal jelly adds moisture, nourishing the scalp to combat dryness. Royal jelly also contains antioxidants that neutralize free radicals in the hair and aid in the repair of damaged hair.
Other nourishing ingredients in Sonya Volume Shampoo include:
- PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides “ this derivative of Sunflower oil leaves hair shiny and adds a rich foam for thorough cleansing
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein “ attracts and retains moisture, builds body, improves manageability and luster, and smoothes hair weakened by chemical treatments.
Contents: 355ml (12 fl oz).
Massage into wet hair, lather and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if needed, then follow with Sonya Volume Conditioner. For best results, alternate with Sonya Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
Ingredients:Stabilised aloe vera gel, water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, lauramidopropyl betaine, propanediol, dimethicone, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, royal jelly powder, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-74, laureth-7, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, sodium trideceth sulfate, cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, PEG-150 distearate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium laureth-13 carboxylate, PEG-10 sunflower glycerides, panthenol, glycol stearate, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid, fragrance.