Lycium Health Benefits:
- Lycium helps in improving eyesight and skin complexion
- Lycium helps to replenish vital essence (semen).
- Lycium contain phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, betacarotene, amino acids, polysaccharides and strong antioxidant properties.
- Lycium helps nourish the liver and the kidney
- Lycium helps in the treatment of weakness, dizziness, back and joint aches, low energy, wet dreams, nocturnal emission, sexual inadequacies, diabetes and tinnitus.
- Lycium treats toxic effects from chemotherapy and radio-therapy, burns, ulcers and bed sores.
For thousands of years, people in Asia have used lycium fruit and liquorice to help maintain good health. Lycium Plus is a dietary supplement intended as a source of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and other beneficial phytonutrients. Lycium fruit grows in China, where it has been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for a variety of ailments. Rich in amino acids (the building blocks of protein), and vitamins, lycium is known in China as a ‘yin tonic’. It is known for maintaining good vision, helping the complexion, nourishing the liver and kidneys and for having general anti-ageing and strengthening properties.
Liquorice is thought to be the most widely-used herb in Chinese medicine. It contains over 150 chemical compounds, many of which have beneficial effects on health. Although it is used specifically for treating various illnesses, its most frequent use by far is as a complementary herb in countless prescriptions – its main function being to bring out the most beneficial effects of other herbs. This makes it an ideal companion for lycium.
Liquorice flavonoid extract is a concentrated form of liquorice bioflavonoids. It is produced according to a proprietary process that removes most of the glycyrrhizin, an intensely sweet component of liquorice that has been shown to produce undesirable side-effects. Based on modern studies, liquorice bioflavonoids are among the strongest antioxidants yet discovered.
Lycium Barbarum. Lycium barbarum is widely known to help maintain energy and good vision.
It is a potent antioxidant and is therefore an ideal supplement as maintenance after a total body cleanse.
As an antioxidant supplement, it is about 100x stronger than vitamin C and E. It is important in preventing and fighting off problems caused by free radicals and cataracts.
It Prevents Arterial Deterioration Caused By:
- Premature Aging
Lycium stimulates your body’s natural defenses to prevent ulcers. It improves the tissues which protect your stomach and intestines.
In fact, it is more effective than antacids.
The fruit of the lycium barbarum plant is popularly known as goji berry.
Other Benefits Of Goji Berry aka Lycium
- A good source of B – vitamins
- Its beta carotene content protects your skin from the sun’s rays
- Polysaccharides strengthen your immune system
- It is a rich source of potassium
- It boosts your energy levels
- Improves metabolism
- Promotes sexual desire
- Delays the aging process
A test known as Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) rate foods with high amounts of antioxidants in units per 100 grams.
Goji berry has an ORAC value of 25,300.
Benefits Of Antioxidant Supplements
Your human growth hormone levels decline as you age.
This decline translates into:
- Low energy level
- More body fat
- Muscle deterioration
Lycium boosts the natural production of human growth hormones. As a result, this makes you look and feel youthful.
- Amino acids –
- L – Glutamine and L – Arginine amino acids work together to boost growth hormone levels. In effect, this makes you look younger
- Potassium –
- Lycium is a rich source of this mineral. It is essential for health and longevity. Lack of potassium interferes with the normal function of your pituitary gland which produces growth hormones
In addition, It also contains a licorice flavonoid extract. Licorice is made up of 150 different compounds which also have many beneficial effects.
However, It is used here as a complementary herb.
Licorice flavonoid extract is a concentrated form of licorice bioflavonoids. It is among the strongest antioxidants discovered to date based on modern studies.
So, there it is, lycium barbarum gives you a strong protection against free radicals and it delays your aging process.
Lycium fruit extract (powdered fruit) 300mg Liquorice flavonoid extract (powdered root) 37.5mg
Contents: 100 tablets.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.