Natural Treatment Of Staphylococcus Aureus and MRSA
If not properly treated, or left untreated, a staph aureus can get nasty in a hurry, seeping deeper into the body, infecting the joints, bones, lungs, heart, and even blood. While many staph infections can be treated with antibiotics, drug resistant staph is becoming increasingly common, which makes it more important than ever to treat even a minor staph infection promptly, with the right medications and effective staphylococcus treatment.
Staph is a highly resistant bacteria, able to survive extreme heat, cold, and other harsh environments. As it stands, only 10% of staph infections can be cured with penicillin or drugs. If staphylococcus is able to get into the bloodstream, the infection can cause sepsis, leading to septic shock, a life-threatening condition.
Imagine a disease so lethal, if not properly treated or cured could lead to death; yet, the bacteria that causes this disease is so common there’s a good chance you’ve encountered it many times before.
What Is Staphylococcus
Staph infections are caused by the bacteria Staphylococcus, which stems from the Greek words staphy, or bunches of grapes, and kokkos, meaning berry. Under a microscope, Staphylococcus looks just that: a circular, bunched up bacteria, and usually causes no problems. In fact, the staphylococcus bacteria can be found in the nose or on the skin of about 30% of the world’s population of healthy adults. On top of that, 25% of hospital workers are already carriers of Staphylococcus.
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, is a strain of staph resistant to the antibiotics methicillin, penicillin, amoxicillin, and oxacillin. Commonly referred to as a “superbug” because of its antibiotic-resistant properties, it can be found causing illness in hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, and other health care facilities.
MRSA is an incredibly dangerous form of staph, and is becoming increasingly more difficult to cure with antibiotics alone. Because this aggressive antibiotic-resistant bacteria can be found in hospitals and other locations, health professionals everywhere need to be on the lookout for this deadly bacteria.
If a staph infection does occur, it usually causes a minor skin infection. A staph infection may result in boils, impetigo, or cellulitis of the skin, causing red, swollen, painful lumps, with possible drainage.
Staph skin infections, including MRSA, generally start as swollen, painful red bumps that might resemble pimples or spider bites. The affected area might be:
- Warm to the touch
- Full of pus or other drainage
- Accompanied by a fever
These can quickly turn into deep, painful abscesses that require surgical draining. Sometimes the bacteria remain confined to the skin. But they can also burrow deep into the body, causing potentially life-threatening infections in bones, joints, surgical wounds, the bloodstream, heart valves and lungs.
Risk Factors for Staph Infection and MRSA
Risk factors of contracting a staph infection include:-
- people with weakened immune systems
- cancer patients
- kidney failure
- respiratory illnesses
- surgical incisions or operations
- use of devices such as catheters, feeding tubes, or breathing intubation
- people who are currently or recently hospitalized
- people with skin damage or injuries, especially those who play contact sports or are prone to any kind of skin-on-skin contact
- food poisoning and other digestive problems, usually from botched food preparation.
What does Staph Aureus cause?
Of the variety of manifestations Staph Aureus may cause:
- Minor skin infections, such as pimples, impetigo etc.
- It may cause boils (furuncles), cellulitis folliculitis, carbuncles
- It is the cause of scalded skin syndrome and abscesses
- It may lead to lung infections or pneumonia
- Brain infections or meningitis
- Bone infections or osteomyelitis
- Heart infections or endocarditis
- Generalized life threatening blood infections or Toxic shock syndrome (TSS), bacteremia and septicaemia
Other symptoms include those related to infertility, including:
- Abnormal growth in breast tissue
- Lowered sperm count
- Difficulty becoming pregnant
- Skin eruptions and pus discharge
- Itching in the body
Staphylococcus Aureus and Disease
Staphylococcus aureus is one of the leading causes of infections acquired in the community and after surgery or hospital.
Staph Aureus causes numerous infections at various sites of the body. Some of these include:
- Skin infections – Staph Aureus causes boils, furuncles, styes, impetigo and other superficial skin infections in humans
- Infections of surgical and trauma wounds – Those with chronic illness, diabetes, traumatic injury, burns or immunosuppression are susceptible to more severe skin, deeper tissue infections and deep abscesses
- Urinary tract infections
- Food poisoning and gastrointestinal tract infections may be caused by consuming food contaminated with Staph Aureus.
- Infections of organs include pneumonia (lung infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection), endocarditis (heart infection), phlebitis (infection of veins and blood vessels), mastitis (infection of breast and formation of abscesses) and meningitis (brain infections). These infections are more common in hospitalized patients rather than healthy individuals in the community.
- Infections from and on indwelling medical devices. These include infection of joint prostheses, cardiovascular devices and artificial heart valves.
- Generalized life threatening blood infections or Toxic shock syndrome (TSS), bacteremia and septicaemia
Transmission of Staphylococcus aureus
Staph aureus may occur commonly in the environment. Staph aureus is transmitted through air droplets or aerosol. When an infected person coughs or sneezes, he or she releases numerous small droplets of saliva that remain suspended in air. These contain the bacteria and can infect others.
Another common method of transmission is through direct contact with objects that are contaminated by the bacteria or by bites from infected persons or animals. Approximately 30% of healthy humans carry S. aureus in their nose, back of the throat and on their skin.
Staph Infection Symptoms and Long Terms Adverse effects.
If not properly treat, staphylococcus aureus can lead to symptoms ranging from mild to severe, including pus-filled blisters, discharge, painful swelling and redness, infertility, low sperm count, Scalded Skin Syndrome, hydrocele, testicular disorders, hydrosalpinx, skin disease, eruptions, abscesses, and in severe cases death.
Staph Infection Diagnosis
Since staph is usually found as a normal part of human flora. In cases where it is suspected of causing infection, a culture from the affected site (either a tissue or nasal mucus sample) is taken to determine the cause of the problem.
If a staph infection is suspected, a doctor can help treat the area of infection. The culture taken from the infection is tested to see what strain is causing the infection. Once the strain is identified, it is then treated with different antibiotics to determine how to best kill the bacteria, with the best antibiotic prescribed for long-term treatment.
The staph infection will be tested to see what strain of Staphylococcus is causing the infection and what should be done about it.
Staph Infection can also be diagnosed by culture of Urine, Semen, Wound Swab and Vaginal Swab test (HVS) etc
Staph infections and infertility?
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, more commonly referred to as MRSA, is incredibly dangerous, and if left untreated can lead to infertility in men. If the staph infection is allowed to progress, some of the bacteria may get caught in the testis, epididymis, and prostate, leading to scar tissue, lowered sperm production or low sperm counts, and other sexual problems.
In women, staph infections can cause a condition known as hydrosalpinx, where one or both of the Fallopian tubes fills with fluid, causing damage to the end of the fallopian tube and causes it to close, leading to infertility.
In men, staph infections can bring about hormone imbalances; decreased quality and quantity of sperm; blockages within the testicles and reproductive system; varicocele, an enlargement of the veins inside the testicle; hypospadias, a condition where an opening of the urethra forms on the underside of the penis; as well as sexual dysfunction.
SYMPTOMS OF STAPH. AUREUS IN MALE & FEMALE
Staph aureus is an highly infectious bacteria.It is very resistant to the modern antibiotics especially the known drugs for its treatment.It devastates the health of the sufferer and there are more than 27 known species of Staphylococcus aureus.
It is the commonest specie that has caused nightmare to men and women alike even children. It attacks all parts of the body and the toxins of Staphylococcus aureus are usually discharged into the blood of the sufferer devastating cells, tissues and organs of the body. It is known to resist high temperature and it is also able to thrive in this enviroment with the help of its outermost shell called b-lactamase which helps to resist most antibiotic drugs. It is also salt and heat resistance in the tropics.
ITS SYMPTOMS IN THE BODY OF THE AFFECTED PERSONS:
HEART: It attacks the heart of an individual.It gives rise to endocarditis i.e when the membrane lining of the heart is inflammed, heart valves and walls are also affected.
STOMACH: It gives rise to intragastric disorder such as diarhhea, cramps and enteritis with discharge of mucous stool which may be offensive. It causes loud noise in the stomach.
RESPIRATORY: It leads to persistent cough, inability to breath well and excruciating pains in the heart
BUCCAL CAVITY: It leads to odour, the mouth smell terribly no matter the number of times it brushes the mouth
URINARY TRACT: When Staphylococcus aureus attacks the urinary tract it gives rise to biting or pricking feeling within the urinary tracts, inflamed bladder and frequent urination. It can also move up through the ureter and attack the kidney. It also leads to nephritis with pains all around the waist. It can cause pelvic inflammatory disease when neglected.
REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS: This has caused infertility in males and females due to it’s effect on the reproductive tracts. most infertility and miscarriage cases have been traced to Staphylococcus aureus infection.
MUSCULOSKELETAL ATTACK :If Staphylococcus aureus enters the muscles it begins to eat them up this can make the individual to complain of muscles pain (intramuscular attack) when it discharges its toxins into the blood poisoning take place called septicaemia and pyemic abscesses at this time the individual begins to feel crawling sensation all over the body . This also leads to heat in the sufferer’s body The body temperature may appear normal externally but inside the heat will be so much. This could lead to change of complexion and can make someone to look nauseating when it has attacked the bones and joints which makes these parts of the body to be aching. The movement of the individual may become impaired. It can also affect the knee, ankle, shoulder and hips of the sufferer all these could lead to stiffness and rigidity. Some people complain of pains in associated bones of the waist. Some people also complain of heaviness as if there is stone or block in their waist. This is due to sacro spondylitis.
SKIN: Staphylococcus aureus can lead to localized infection of skin wound, pimples and offensive body odour.
HOW TO IDENTIFY STAPHYLOCOCCUS AURUES IN MALES:
Staphylococcus aureus is found in a variety of places, such as the respiratory tract (nostrils), on skin, in open wounds, and in the urinary tract. This version of staph is aggressive, and without proper treatment, can cause low sperm count, affect male organs of reproduction, and create watery seminal fluid. This staph infection can also infect your bloodstream, joints and bones if left untreated.
Some bacterial infections will lodge in the testis, the epididymis, and even the prostrate. Any time you have an infection, it can throw you off your game; in these instances, it throws your sperm off their game. The infection slows down sperm production, weakens the sperm themselves, and can even block their passage with scar tissue, making it difficult or impossible to get where they are supposed to go.
Staph infection (Staphylococcus aureus) can also immobilize sperm count. A Staphylococcus infection – of which there are multiple varieties — can present in several ways. Untreated Staphylococcus aureus even has caused death. Notably, many antibiotics have little affect on this staph infection due to overuse. A stronger antibiotic may be prescribed, and a doctor may drain any infected abscesses you have.
- When there is much pains in the waist as if carrying stone
- Hotness of the body
- Movement of worm like organisms in the body
- Mouth odour even after washing
- General body weakness
- Low sperm count or no sperms-azoospermia
- Quick ejaculation of sperms
- Weak erection of the penis
- Chronic cough
- Frequent urination
- Watery sperm
HOW TO IDENTIFY STAPHYLOCOCCUS AURUES IN FEMALES:
- Pelvic inflammatory disease(P.I.D) which can lead to pouring back of sperm after intercourse
- It causes endomentritis which makes women to pass out offensive vaginal discharge
- It leads to blockage of fallopian tubes at this point yellowish micopurulent cervical discharge will be noticed at the vulva which stains the females sufferer’s underwears
- It leads to the inflammation of the ovaries.If this happens the ovaries will no longer function and produce hormones such as oestrogen and progesterone that regulate the women menstruation.This will cause irregular menstruation
- It can lead to bleeding in the vagina during intercourse or painful sex
- Noise in the stomach mostly on regular basis
- When there is loss of ovualtion
- Odour in the mouth
- Presence of worm like movement in the body
- Heaviness in the waist as if stone is present
- Infertility and miscarriage
Medical Drugs & Treatments Used for Staph Infections
Treatment of staph infections usually involves antibiotics, plus draining and cleaning of the infected site. In some cases, a staph infection will have to be surgically removed. Even then, Staphylococcus is a highly-resistant bacteria, and the potential for recurring staph infections is very possible.
Antibiotic use has exploded in recent decades, and now many of the leading medical institutions are warning of the inevitable rise of super drug-resistant bacteria. It is more important than ever to turn to natural treatments to fight against antibiotic-resistant bacteria, as antibiotics have the potential to fail when fighting a particularly strong infection.
What should I do about staph infections?
The problem with staph infection treatments today is that they fail to address the root cause of the staph infection, and do not treat the entire body as a whole. This leaves staph patients susceptible to recurring infections, leading to entirely avoidable pain and anguish.
If you find yourself with a staph infection for the first time, or if you’ve been fighting the same infection for a while now, there is a new treatment available on the market. With the Body Cleansing Kit, StaphyCare Combination therapy, this is a comprehensive solution available to cure you or a loved one of staph infections forever.
Bacteria has also been found to develop resistance to artificial antibiotics, creating problems for people trying to cure their infections. Thankfully, even if bacteria develops resistances to traditional pharmaceuticals, natural remedies such as Body Cleansing Kit, StaphyCare Combination therapy are still able to effectively fight against potentially deadly microorganisms that even the strongest of antibiotics has trouble with.
2 Steps to Cure Staphylococcus Aureus and MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
The two natural steps staphylococcus treatment is specially designed to permanently cure staph aureus and Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and these combinations will clear even the most stubborn and highly resistance staph that didn’t respond to antibiotic, injections or give worse symptoms and the good news is that it is a completely natural solution and doesn’t have any side effect or recurrence.
Why Total Body Cleansing
The first step towards the road to recovery is by Doing a total Body Cleansing, a way to cleanse and detoxify the entire system, getting rid of staph and other impurities that cause those prone to infection to see recurring staph infections . The Body Cleansing Kit ensures that the body will not contract another staph infection. Utilizing immune system-boosting herbs that rid the body of any residual left in the body from past staph infections, when used alongside StaphyCare Combination Therapy, improvement can be seen in as little as 1 week! This combination will cure even the most difficult to treat staph, and will make sure that the staph infection does not reoccur.
What is the Body Cleansing Kit?
The Body Cleansing Kit is the first step in ridding the body of staph. It contains powerful organic herbs that rid the body of accumulated waste, bacteria, bloodstream toxins, and parasites, as well as boost fertility and enhance the immune system. The Body Cleansing Kit promotes overall wellness and body functions by tackling the root cause of staph infections, helping the body to start healing itself, and getting rid of the staph infection for good.
Few of Body Cleanse Benefits include:
- removal of harmful waste, bacteria, toxins, and parasites
- improved immune system function
- boosted fertility and tackle the root cause of infertility condition occasion by staph infection
- increased energy levels and get rid of discomforts
- lessening of anxiety and depression
- improved overall wellness
StaphCare Combination Therapy
StaphyCare Combination Therapy is specially designed to clear up staph infections naturally and other bacterial infections permanently. It gets rid of all symptoms of staph infections (staphylococcus) and fights resistant or recurring staph, including healing any internal and external symptoms of staph infections such as staph in semen culture, swab, urine, blood, and abscess or eruptions caused by staph infection.
StaphyCare Combination Therapy is made up of powerful, all-natural ingredients that have proven as a great weapon against staph infections and offer fast and permanent results. StaphyCare Combination Therapy is uniquely formulated with 6 powerful helpful in treating various staph skin diseases such as boils, acne, rashes, eczema and pelvic inflammatory disease and scrotal eruptions.
While most natural remedies on the market simply don’t have the strength to fight against powerful infections, StaphyCare Combination Therapy is able to cure staph infections through a formidable combination of ingredients to effectively stop an otherwise powerful staph infection in its path.
StaphyCare Combination Therapy ingredients have been used in wide range of infectious diseases.
StaphyCare Combination Therapy is made up of powerful, all-natural ingredients, including.
Berry Nectar: Your liver is constantly working to eliminate toxins, heavy metals, bacteria and other impurities from the blood. Excess hormones are also processed through the liver. Proper liver health is essential to hormonal balance. Berry Nectar helps for Urinary Tract and Liver Cleanser it also including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids that are essential for good health.
Garlic-thyme: Detoxifies the body and protects against infection by enhancing immune function.
- Garlic-thyme, the two powerful antioxidant; combine to a great tool in maintaining good health. it contains many sulphur compounds, which give it its healing properties.
- Disinfects the lungs and the skin; helps prevent body odour.
- Detoxifies the body and protects against infection by enhancing immune function.
- Lowers blood pressure and improves circulation.
- Aids in the treatment of arteriosclerosis, arthritis, asthma, colds, and flu, digestive problems, heart disorders, insomnia, liver disease, sinustis, ulcers by inhibiting growth of helicobacter pylori, the ulcer-causing bacterium. good for virtually any disease or infection.
Echinacea: is a root known for boosting the immune system, as well as its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. It protects against future, recurring staph infections and works to alleviate all symptoms of staph, including redness and swelling of the skin and other skin diseases.
Propolis: is a member of the honey family and an incredible antioxidant. It is commonly used to help fight against recurring infections by protecting the body from harmful bacteria.
Garlic Thyme: a potent anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral herb. This common ingredient is very potent and beneficial in fighting diseases such as staph infections because of its all-encompassing power for fighting against all symptoms of staph infections.
Immublend: promotion of overall wellness in the body and the immune system. Immublend helps prevent against future infection, in combination with other powerful ingredients.
Together, these powerful, natural ingredients are formulated to produce a new super-weapon in the war against staph infections, curing staph and keeping it away, for good.
StaphyCare Combination Therapy Benefits:
- healing and prevention of staph infections
- powerful, natural remedy against drug-resistant staph
- relief from symptoms caused by staph infections and staph-related diseases
- healing for infertility and other sexual dysfunctions from staph infections
- Fight internal and external staph infection and boost immune system to prevent reoccurence.
- Blood and lymph purifying that filter the blood of various skin disorder cause by staph infection or any bacteria infection
- Strong inhibitory effect against many pathogenic bacteria such as streptococcus, staphylococcus, and E.Coli
- potency of clearing away heat, detoxicating and of subduing swellings
StaphCare is made up of powerful, all-natural ingredients, including
For Fast result you need to do a total body Cleaning to get rid of Staph toxins injected to our blood stream out of the body system for fast staph Treatment.
Will have Two Total Body Cleansing Kit Clean 9 (C9) and Vital5, Clean 9 (C9) is a Nine days body Cleansing programs and Vital5 is 30 days body Cleaning programs together used with Staphcare Combination therapy.
all Body Cleansing Kit products combination is 100% safe and must be taken with StaphCure Combination Therapy to clear up any and all recurring staph infections. Just life Body Cleansing Kit and StaphCare combination Therapy is made up of powerful, natural ingredients such as:
When used together, the Body Cleansing and StaphCare Combination Therapy will supercharge your recovery from staph infections and effectively rid you of recurring infections, forever.
For Recurring Staph Infections Or Long-term Antibiotic-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, You May Add 30days Vital5 Body Cleansing And StaphCare Combination Therapy.
Vital5 Body Cleansing pack products combination is 100% safe and must be taken with StaphCure Combination Therapy to clear up any recurring staph infections. Just life Body Cleansing Kit and StaphCure combination Therapy is made up of powerful, natural ingredients and uniquely formulated with 6 powerful herbs including Below.